Superbait Shadow Bag

JoeyNap

Just picked up one of the Shadow bags and was curious in how people are running them. With all the different possible bag combinations I thought it might be cool to see how others are setting them up. 

On 4/24/2021 at 2:30 AM, Firebaiter said:

Bought a large and mini bag. I didn’t like how the large and mini looked strapped outside on the bag. I ended up taking off the large and putting inside. Got my bag board just hanging on the shoulder strap. 

not much combinations 

Did you try tightening the straps on the bags? I have an xl on the front of mine and I cinched them bag down a lot and it looks great, nice and close to the main bag 

did the same thing with the mini on the strap 

1 minute ago, chefchris said:

Did you try tightening the straps on the bags? I have an xl on the front of mine and I cinched them bag down a lot and it looks great, nice and close to the main bag 

did the same thing with the mini on the strap 

I did still didn’t like it.  I usually take two baits with me. Currently grinding on the ufo wake and I’ll throw the wade Hogg the last hour of fishing. 

6 hours ago, Firebaiter said:

I did still didn’t like it.  I usually take two baits with me. Currently grinding on the ufo wake and I’ll throw the wade Hogg the last hour of fishing. 

I’m still torn on the large bag. I usually only take a few baits with me fishing and I figured I could keep the “secondary” bait in there, so it would be easier to get too.  I got a chance to fish with the bag this weekend and I didn’t end up using the extra bag at all really. 

Just wanted to update this topic. When I started it i hadn’t had much of a chance to use the bag , but now after a couple trips with it I feel like I got it dialed in. Hopefully this helps with some ideas for other people. 

In the large bag on the front of the pack, I removed the foam insert and use it for spare tails. In the small zipper pocket is my Scissors. 

Secondary pocket: I have a first aid kit and face shield. I also keep snacks and stuff in this pocket. 

Main compartment: I keep my water bottle and whatever baits I’m using for the day. In the photo I have a large 4 pocket wrap and a single 10 inch wrap. I put my fishing license and some slaps in the small mesh pockets inside. I also keep my terminal tackle in the divider. 

Of course pliers in the holder along the waist. I have another wrap hanging from the D rings which has my board and scale for easy access. 

The extra bag in the front has a perfect place for my knife. I am also thinking about buying a mini bag and putting the first aid kit along the front. That way it’s more easily accessible. 

3C61FDBA-7AD9-4B9A-B2CC-D2C4AE96A447.jpeg

5C4A9C91-9041-498A-8AE4-1ED085A72ACB.jpeg

B9C1743C-942F-4E73-8BD2-8336879AF4A8.jpeg

C7BF08C9-5586-44ED-A258-C126796A5FFE.jpeg

6EDE5F18-8B81-4F59-9E8C-2276E5288622.jpeg

6544EA74-7B06-4AD3-90DC-728D4C4AB31A.jpeg

F152D09F-A68A-478F-89E2-126D39213786.jpeg

99B55A8D-86E2-4CFD-A360-C8FC89BF74D5.jpeg

• 7 months later...

starting to bank fish more and I was looking to purchase the superbait bag from Korea. Anyone have experience ordering directly from Superbait?

I Dm'd Superbait on IG and they informed me I can place the order on their website and they can ship to the US. Just having a hard time placing the order because not all the words on the website translate

17 hours ago, jmpatacsil said:

starting to bank fish more and I was looking to purchase the superbait bag from Korea. Anyone have experience ordering directly from Superbait?

I Dm'd Superbait on IG and they informed me I can place the order on their website and they can ship to the US. Just having a hard time placing the order because not all the words on the website translate

does google not translate the page? if not probably your probably gonna have to use google translate on your phone by scanning the page with your phone 

1 hour ago, jp_midwest said:

does google not translate the page? if not probably your probably gonna have to use google translate on your phone by scanning the page with your phone 

it translates most of the page, but not the section where I am assuming is the "add to cart" section and there are 3 different options in this section.

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look on my phone browser

8 hours ago, jmpatacsil said:

it translates most of the page, but not the section where I am assuming is the "add to cart" section and there are 3 different options in this section.

Thanks for the tip, I'll take a look on my phone browser

Wait it out a bit they usually drop around this time. 

On 12/1/2021 at 1:22 PM, jmpatacsil said:

1 hour ago, Prodigy_Lee said:

Wait it out a bit they usually drop around this time. 

We have more on the way. Hoping to have them in 2-3 weeks