Banderuola baits

Jim137a

So basically like the drt g guard. I dunno but these baits seem similar to the drt baits. Not knocking on em though since drt cant keep them available 

Edited by Kevinzap

7 minutes ago, Kevinzap said:

So basically like the drt g guard. I dunno but these baits seem similar to the drt baits. Not knocking on em though since drt cant keep them available 

I can’t wait to get my delivery so I can see the similarities to a DRT bait and to see how they perform. 

1 hour ago, Jim137a said:

I can’t wait to get my delivery so I can see the similarities to a DRT bait and to see how they perform. 

I have thought the same, although i do really love the fact that these baits are hand carved, makes me feel a little better spending the money knowing that it was crafted not just a machine kicking them out. I haven’t fished it a ton yet but i haven’t figured out the tiny Josh’s yet, one thing I’ve seen a few people reference is weighing I’d down to fish off the bottom. I’ve though about possibly crafting my own wire guard for the tk to do just that, and i will be using this new bait for the same purpose 

10 hours ago, rogers954 said:

I have thought the same, although i do really love the fact that these baits are hand carved, makes me feel a little better spending the money knowing that it was crafted not just a machine kicking them out. I haven’t fished it a ton yet but i haven’t figured out the tiny Josh’s yet, one thing I’ve seen a few people reference is weighing I’d down to fish off the bottom. I’ve though about possibly crafting my own wire guard for the tk to do just that, and i will be using this new bait for the same purpose 

When did you get the banderuola - I’m still waiting for mine. I ordered on the 23rd of May.  

4 hours ago, Jim137a said:

When did you get the banderuola - I’m still waiting for mine. I ordered on the 23rd of May.  

I haven’t received mine yet i ordered the day he posted them, got the email for tracking but couldn’t figure it out with the language 

5 hours ago, rogers954 said:

I haven’t received mine yet i ordered the day he posted them, got the email for tracking but couldn’t figure it out with the language 

use translator on a desktop, tracked mine today and just says that its left, not much else to go on yet 

I ordered the baby version, I usually order the biggest of the baits and decided to go the other route on this one, got the package in the spectre looking color, his catches seem crazy and wood baits always bring more $$, hopefully they're sealed well unlike most wood baits from japan 

49 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

Just got my package today - hoping for some decent fishing weather to test them out. 

969537D2-5186-4E3A-8DD9-20F618FE8ECF.jpeg

They look great, mine should be here on Wednesday or Thursday. weather looks great here in RI/MA for the weekend and SU tourney dates 

I was reading his web page and says resale prohibited, interesting to see how that goes, as i assume guys grabbed "an extra" to flip 

8 minutes ago, chefchris said:

They look great, mine should be here on Wednesday or Thursday. weather looks great here in RI/MA for the weekend and SU tourney dates 

I was reading his web page and says resale prohibited, interesting to see how that goes, as i assume guys grabbed "an extra" to flip 

I know he won’t sell you extra tails or wire guards with out the serial # from the original bait. The serial # is printed on the box lid.  I did f

get a few extra tails and wire guards with my original order. 

I grabbed a Baby B-1 and a B-1 to fish just to compare the 2 baits and fish them.

i don’t have time to energy to flip baits. 

Got mine today. Right off the bat the bait looks amazing and you can tell the attention to detail is there he obviously spends a lot of time getting these damn near perfect craftsmanship. Not sure what hooks he is running in these but they seem a little lite for my taste so I’ll be swapping them (plan to use this bait deep so heavier hooks will just help get it down along with the weights) paint job looks great to. This might seem dumb to some but i give a nod to the packaging, everything was packed very well. When you spend over $100 on a bait i don’t think it’s to much to ask for the maker to use some quality packaging especially on soft tails. Excited to get this bait out and see how it swims.  

A1915588-5A73-4E34-B0D9-5234A5DB80FA.jpeg

BE086CEE-F8BB-46E8-BFA8-D4C29386AC4A.jpeg

Had a chance to throw my Banderuola Designs Baby B-1 rainbow trout today. Landed 30 fish so I’m impressed. 

Bait swims awesome in current - I fished a lake wher a river dumps in and was definitely impressed with the baits action in a fast current.  

I used the short tail and kind of dead walked the bait all day and got fish after fish. 

I did add a piece of lead tape to the belly of the bait and wrapped some lead wire around the hook shanks - with that set up the bait suspends incredibly well. 

1FE97EC3-4984-44D1-BEB0-6B916FAE1C8D.jpeg

F57A2FED-E441-496C-A170-69A1100E53E1.jpeg

AF029768-B532-4343-8AC0-F87679A92742.jpeg

FD5568E8-B458-4265-9861-BBC63AC2D4AB.jpeg

59D8DD22-7F6D-4F98-A019-07D7D47A5B8E.jpeg

C7BE8FB4-FD20-442A-978C-E92648CE1FDA.jpeg

8141AD3E-DBF7-4772-A120-45378A5DF0FA.jpeg

B5A27F89-78E4-47C6-850D-9AB26F19E447.jpeg

82BE0925-600E-4147-AB45-3F9BC35CCC46.jpeg

F3F30BE4-C853-4980-A82D-8A1AE8D30740.jpeg

D775C12C-6EED-4E66-ACA5-ACB182D1320F.jpeg

• 4 weeks later...