NEW HYBRID PB

BASS_SWINGER

5 hours ago, Seahaecker said:

That's badass

Lol and now thinking about how I was videoing it with my phone with my rod under my arm an phone in my hand while reeling with my other… until I saw it but still had no idea until I threw it on the scale was pretty suprised 

On 5/30/2021 at 2:38 PM, BASS_SWINGER said:

Well the old PB didn't last long :D 16lbs even tried to get this certified for the catch and release record but fish and game must have had more of important things. Was awesome to watch her swim off healthy. 

8F750AF9-D8B2-42FC-990B-8675340FF152.jpeg

8D01BD9D-9FC2-479E-9232-997C3F39AFCD.jpeg

Congrats on the new PB...the second new PB!

If you have a chance to swing by the local game and fish office, you might be able to meet with some of the local fish biologists.  With luck, they might even share their contact numbers with you so that the next time you land a blimp hybrid, you can try calling them directly (especially if it's the biologist who manages that body of water - they might want to know about the quality fish).

5 hours ago, FishDr said:

Congrats on the new PB...the second new PB!

If you have a chance to swing by the local game and fish office, you might be able to meet with some of the local fish biologists.  With luck, they might even share their contact numbers with you so that the next time you land a blimp hybrid, you can try calling them directly (especially if it's the biologist who manages that body of water - they might want to know about the quality fish).

I have numbers they just don’t answer lol wish I had the info when I was on the water that would have beat out the current catch and release record and surely would have beat my record I set last week but I figured it wasn’t worth setting the record higher by 11ozs