WCZ x DRT JOYTHIEF Joker is.....

SVT THUNDER

Creates a better wake seeing it doesn’t have rattles for attention 

that color is so sick in person, looks great with the texture, got mine today. 

hopefully holds up better than the hi float Tk, one fish on mine and a massive chunk of bait/clear missing 

629D9C7F-A0A3-403B-8FB7-BB9A9BCD4C7F.jpeg

1 hour ago, chefchris said:

hopefully holds up better than the hi float Tk, one fish on mine and a massive chunk of bait/clear missing 

I’ve got a Joker that’s caught 4 fish this week plus several over the past month. It’s just now starting to get hook rash. But it’s a crackwork Orange and I think the body is just the color of the plastic. But I did pop the lip into the lake yesterday while trying to remove the bait from a dink 3 lber that somehow got almost the whole freaking bait down it’s throat.:| Glad I have spares. But I’m considering trying the hook rash armor that’s out now for the Joker on this one. But yeah, pictures do not do this bait justice. 

1 hour ago, chefchris said:

Man thought it was just mine lol i know there known for not the beast paint job but i fished mine for maybe an hour and its rashed lol figured a fish would do even more damage too it 

34 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

I’ve got a Joker that’s caught 4 fish this week plus several over the past month. It’s just now starting to get hook rash. But it’s a crackwork Orange and I think the body is just the color of the plastic. But I did pop the lip into the lake yesterday while trying to remove the bait from a dink 3 lber that somehow got almost the whole freaking bait down it’s throat.:| Glad I have spares. But I’m considering trying the hook rash armor that’s out now for the Joker on this one. But yeah, pictures do not do this bait justice. 

Tackle warehouse has the hook rash armor on the site now. Been considering it since I got a k9 where the hooks are wearing the pvc now. Anyone know if that armor stuff last being in and out of water or is it a few trips and done? 

34 minutes ago, GrizzleyShad said:

Tackle warehouse has the hook rash armor on the site now. Been considering it since I got a k9 where the hooks are wearing the pvc now. Anyone know if that armor stuff last being in and out of water or is it a few trips and done? 

one guy on IG has it and has been fishing his baits all season, with no issues, its just vinyl, same stuff they make signs/letters out of except its clear. 

3 hours ago, chefchris said:

one guy on IG has it and has been fishing his baits all season, with no issues, its just vinyl, same stuff they make signs/letters out of except its clear. 

Can it be removed without pulling the clear or paint off of baits like they advertise on the hook rash site? I’ve got a plotter and sign vinyl. Some is 3 year. Some Is 6 year and some is 10 year. The longer the years it’s suppose to last, the thicker and more permanent it is. I’ve seen it taken off of RM baits and it takes a lot of paint with it. But heck, I wouldn’t be surprised if scotch tape pulled of their paint. Some of the most beautiful paint on the planet. And I love some of their baits. But man, their paint durability is terrible.