Caught a big one…..

Jake Olszewski

Bank flip a 6 pounder sucker came straight flying towards my groin with a rat bait in her mouth.  Hook my inner thigh next to my gooch.    So I'm holding my boys trying not to get them caught in those KVD hooks. 

Meanwhile she shaking going crazy while still attached to me.  This was at a local park and at this point I have a crowd.   I'm sure I like a monkey trying to hump a football at this point.    I  Unhook her got some pics then delt with the situation lucky went into the skin like a surface piercing and not buried in the meat.

5 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

Bank flip a 6 pounder sucker came straight flying towards my groin with a rat bait in her mouth.  Hook my inner thigh next to my gooch.    So I'm holding my boys trying not to get them caught in those KVD hooks. 

Meanwhile she shaking going crazy while still attached to me.  This was at a local park and at this point I have a crowd.   I'm sure I like a monkey trying to hump a football at this point.    I  Unhook her got some pics then delt with the situation lucky went into the skin like a surface piercing and not buried in the meat.

OMG- that’s the worst one I’ve ever heard of

A pair of boga grips or Lippa4lifes and a pair of knipex bolt cutters go a long way.

Haven’t gotten myself bad yet, but my Dad did this to himself a few years ago- I’m just glad the shark wasn’t any bigger than it was or he’d be swimming with the fishes (pun intended) 

E87290EF-CCD6-40AA-A9A3-21C14CF6D3E1.jpeg

Edited by ferrulewax

6 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

I feel bad for laughing because Ik the pain but the way u described it makes me die Ahahha 

3 hours ago, ferrulewax said:

A pair of boga grips or Lippa4lifes and a pair of knipex bolt cutters go a long way.

Haven’t gotten myself bad yet, but my Dad did this to himself a few years ago- I’m just glad the shark wasn’t any bigger than it was or he’d be swimming with the fishes (pun intended) 

E87290EF-CCD6-40AA-A9A3-21C14CF6D3E1.jpeg

Sweet peas….that looks rough.