1. 1. Vote for the best BEAT DOWN!

• Punker Beat Down
    • Freestyle Shad Beat Down
    • Three bait Beat Down

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I get this worm in a Black Grape or Oxblood these would look great on the dropshot. post-155-14252984987707_thumb.jpg

That picture was taken right after I started working for Okuma. At that time they did not have a reel for swimbaiting. So I used Okuma rods and used my old Shimano Conquests. Since I have a couple 500 dollar reels I felt at the time I might as well use them. Now that Okuma came out with the Isis I use those and have retired the Conquests.

Yeah I throw Scroungers and underspins for striper on light line during the Summer. But the drop shot does not work good for striper fishing so I will leave those tech pieces to someone else.

So yeah I used to fish with Shimano reels, we all do things in our younger years, I mean you act like I used to run cocaine for a biker gang..... oh wait... :oops:

Hey thats pretty cool you can post links to swimbaitnattion and no one else can. I guess thats a perk of owning the site.

As for the catalog, I did not know they would run that pic in the catalog thats not my dept, but it will not run in next years.

If you want I will sign that pic for you. 8-):lol:

If anyone wants to make an offer on a used pair of Conquest 400's PM me.

Mickey, hope you are done with this. This is a lot of sh!t talking over a reply that said "Me Too".

But we can keep going, you haven't even started on my mom yet....

Underground Fight Club?

Rules:

1. You do not talk about SUFC

2. Mickey would kill you

3. Okuma products are sh!t and that advertisement is bad business. nuff said (may not be your fault but you shouldn't give it to "that department" cause you knew what would happen.

other than that this was all a good time killer for my 12hr day. And why would you give up your conquests for an okuma??? seriously....I think i'd kick my own a.s.s

have fun guys....