Tackle Ninja Sales?!

LightsOutLitch

2 minutes ago, brootalititties said:

Can you post some proof of that email address being used for the previous PayPal transaction that was legitimate?! That pretty much proves beyond reasonable doubt it’s him. My previous PayPal transaction with him he used an email with the name Taylor smith. Is that the gf?

Yup, that's his GF.

18 minutes ago, brootalititties said:

Can you post some proof of that email address being used for the previous PayPal transaction that was legitimate?! That pretty much proves beyond reasonable doubt it’s him. My previous PayPal transaction with him he used an email with the name Taylor smith. Is that the gf?

Yes that is his Girlfriend. chasebethea94@gmail.com was the email I used to pay him in October for a P5 Dark Sleeper via paypal. 

chasebethea94 was also the venmo username this time. 

Anyone else have him tell you he had been fly fishing in South America for a couple months? 

Edited by CJankowski

3 minutes ago, CJankowski said:

Yes that is his Girlfriend. chasebethea94@gmail.com was the email I used to pay him in October for a P5 Dark Sleeper via paypal. 

Anyone else have him tell you he had been fly fishing in South America for a couple months? 

Anyway you can post a screenshot of the transaction? If we can link all the accounts together with the same email isn’t he pretty much nailed?

@Tackle.Ninja @ChrisCorley1255

Edited by brootalititties

On 7/17/2021 at 10:24 AM, ChrisCorley1255 said:

Hey guys! I got scammed of off his Instagram account about a week ago. But I fuguired I’d let you know what I’ve figured out so far.

So after going back and forth with Venmo support they told me that his Venmo account was frozen and that the only way for him to get the money out of Venmo was that your Venmo name had to match the identity of the person who made the account. So the fact that he changed the name to Abdel Khan after everyone sent their money has me thinking this may have been a scam. Maybe they hacked his email and that gave him access to everything. I find it weird he hasn’t posted on that Instagram account since November 2020. But that my two cents. I filled with my bank and they are giving me my money back but this is just insane.

This guy is 100% a shill. Every comment he’s made since making this fake account has been to dissuade the argument, throw us off the trail, or sympathize with this dude. Also he saying Venmo told him the Acct was frozen which is total bullshit….cause I asked. They can’t tell you anything about anybody else’s Acct. He’s lying. Can a mod please delete this shill.

64D515D0-04E9-4617-88A3-C00D028E5A8D.jpeg

2B0B0014-4B37-4CA5-9756-0C7A8B48A667.png

1 hour ago, MEGAMAG119 said:

@ChrisCorley1255… Who the F$@k are you?! Joined yesterday lol! 

Hey Chase….. Standby Motherfu&@r. 

And now more!   Nothing Chris Corley posted on this thread holds anything legitimate to this.   Joined 1 day ago.  Prob in on the scam. Oil rig, sure……….   Cool Story bro.    He is probably watching 90 fiancé on tv.   Thought of the guy Jovi and figured that would be a good excuse for no service and not getting back to anyone.   This MF scammed a bunch of people on here.   Don’t think for one minute that he legitimately got hacked.  Complete BS! 

Jesus Christ you guys are ridiculous. You guys are beyond paranoid. You act like you guys are uncovering a unsolved murder. 

Have you guys only emailed and not done a live chat with someone???

My conversation with Venmo was like this “If everyone is reporting transactions with the same person what would happen to their account? Venmo’s answer: their account would be frozen along with the funds on their account. And the only way to release those funds would be to change the display name to match the name of the owner of the account. 

Sure they didn’t say his account was actually frozen but if everyone has reported it and with the sudden name change I believe his account has obviously been frozen.

33 minutes ago, ChrisCorley1255 said:

Jesus Christ you guys are ridiculous. You guys are beyond paranoid. You act like you guys are uncovering a unsolved murder. 

I seen, “don’t Fock with Cats” on Netflix so I’m pretty much an internet investigator now.

Since you got scammed on IG, why don’t you share your account name with us?  What FB group did you find Brent C Augusta on?    

The GF sounded very “deny deny deny”. Idk man, it’d be strange for a hacker to know exactly what to list on here to get “hits”. 

whether it’s a hacker or not... I just want the $225 back. I’ll call my bank tomm. 

Between this guy and Victor, I’m feeling like Santa over here. 

22 minutes ago, ChrisCorley1255 said:

My name on IG is @chriscorleyfishing_1255
here is the screen shot from my convo with tackle ninja. And the group on FB is called “Fish Georgia” go take a look. Lol calm down guys sorry I ever thought that it might actually be a hacker lol 

FEA941DF-F09F-46E2-A365-80B6F9A34547.thumb.png.813e3aee5b836fc34f60c5a370f29a3a.png

That all went down at 2:11 Eastern time huh? Shoot yourself in face for me will ya. FYI.. it’s 11:46 pacific time where I’m at right now… for all you gents eating popcorn.