Tackle Ninja Sales?!

LightsOutLitch

6 minutes ago, LightsOutLitch said:

Who knows if this is right. These are from random websites on google. Two different answers

3EF4F506-C4A9-452A-87A4-94D10C819489.png

282554A2-B0BA-4AAC-9FE7-ACA7AC5ED6DD.png

Good job.  I tend to believe the 2nd translation shown. 

So I’m guessing everyone already called their card companies and are getting their money back right? I just called my uncle who’s been a cop here in Georgia for 12 years and he just said the cops will likely do nothing since most people will be getting their money back through their card companies since this was a scam. Most banks help their customers if something like this happens. 

He must be getting a kick out of this. He was on here an hour ago. 

LE friend if mine said reports would likely have to be filed in our home jurisdiction not his. Anyone close to Columbia or Lexington? 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:07 PM, Rharttulane said:

Obit info necessary?! 

On 7/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, Trangalang said:

Thought it was necessary as he spent his dad's death anniversary talking to me and having me send him money that day. 

Screenshot_20200109-120746(3).png

When foreigners talk stuff From their own country it doesn’t bother me. When a sissy weak  individual talks like this and is reaping the benefits that my beloved country allows them to, and taking full advantage of, it annoys the heck out of me. Too scared to go home To your home of origin?

On 7/16/2021 at 9:09 PM, Trangalang said:

Thought it was necessary as he spent his dad's death anniversary talking to me and having me send him money that day. 

Yea you right! I was holding out hope he was hacked but that doesn't seem to be the case and this dude deserves all of this. Such a bizarre story that's unfolding. I feel real bad for you guys. I hate thieves so much. 

14 hours ago, ChrisCorley1255 said:

So I’m guessing everyone already called their card companies and are getting their money back right? I just called my uncle who’s been a cop here in Georgia for 12 years and he just said the cops will likely do nothing since most people will be getting their money back through their card companies since this was a scam. Most banks help their customers if something like this happens. 

Not sure if this is true but I hope it is. What would I say to my bank if I tried to go this way?