Deal of a lifetime...

Maverickrod

Has anyone caught fish on the real deal? With pics or vid to back it up? I'm not talking one fish for 5 years owning a bait. I'm talking actually using it and sticking fish on a regular basis. Just wondering. :?

There's only about 8 of them left in the world... Boomah has all the others :lol::lol:

8"er's??? Pretty sure there's more of them then that out there. And pretty sure the one that was sold for 130 bucks was a 8". So now I ask again. Where's the pics or vid?

Sound like someone's throwing a tantrum because they don't have one :lol:

Sound like someone's throwing a tantrum because they don't have one :lol:

Um nope. I sold mine. Acutally traded it. Because I was tired of it collecting dust after it never worked. I threw the ish out of mine. The owner before me threw the ish out of it too, with the same result. Not so much as a follower in 2 years apiece. So some one post a couple pics and ill shut up. Usually a bait dosnt get posted much for 2 reasons and im just wondering which it is. Im not bashing the deal this guy got. Good for him it was a awsome deal! If anything he can flip it for double when he finds out the REAL seceret. :lol:

Has anyone caught fish on the real deal? With pics or vid to back it up? I'm not talking one fish for 5 years owning a bait. I'm talking actually using it and sticking fish on a regular basis. Just wondering. :?

There's only about 8 of them left in the world... Boomah has all the others :lol::lol:

8"er's??? Pretty sure there's more of them then that out there. And pretty sure the one that was sold for 130 bucks was a 8". So now I ask again. Where's the pics or vid?

My post was meant to be humorous, hence the :lol::lol: I'm sure there's plenty of them out there, but doesn't seem like many even get fished.

maybe its because most people that own a Real Deal don't fish it..... its a part of their "collection" I had one a while back fished the crap out of it with no results! sold it to Boomah for $125 (I think). Anyhow just picked up another one and hope it starts catching me fish LOL "just add water" right???

I'm in the same boat right... post up or shut up....blah blah blah... However good the deal was I have other baits I would rather fish... There is no such thing as a "MIRACLE SWIMBAIT." Time on water and time with a bait is key to more and better quality fish, right?

I'm in the same boat right... post up or shut up....blah blah blah... However good the deal was I have other baits I would rather fish... There is no such thing as a "MIRACLE SWIMBAIT." Time on water and time with a bait is key to more and better quality fish, right?

+1 Hoping to put my new to me real deal to work once this water gets out of the 40's :D