**UPDATE** Response from Huddleston to: Pull the plug or Commit to date - HUDD WALKER - Order status / Cancellation

KeepinItReelFishing

I apologize in advance to the SU moderators as I wanted to update my original post and provide this update, but it is no longer editable.

To the matter at hand....

**UPDATE**
Response from Huddleston's Steve Gough (customer service),

"Anyone that wants a refund all they have to do is ask been that way from day one."

Steve Gough
Customer Service &
Sales Rep.
Huddleston Deluxe Inc.
6965 Speedway Blvd. X101
Las Vegas, NV. 89115
contact@huddbaits.com
Hours: 8 am- 5:30 pm M-S
702-941-1993

I'm sorry, but I have to laugh at Mr. Gough. The brevity and curtness of his response speaks volumes. No, "thanks for hanging with us for such a long time" or "I wish I could give you a date, but the project timeline is still uncertain".

Nope. Zero effort to afford any kind of graciousness for customers who obviously are die hard about the Hudd product/brand. Or, at the very least some information/update to fill in whats been going on since Ken's 2018 update e-mail. Seriously? Those still waiting have given Ken and the Huddleston brand the benefit of the doubt for FOUR YEARS and the response is to remind us we had refund as an option "since day one".

Haha, ya just gotta laugh at such blatant indifference. Obviously the Huddleston company does not need or particularly care about the revenue from this product. I get it, it represents a tiny, one time, low revenue item. They do just fine moving all the 8" models and 68 Specials to a host of retailers.

But, whenever any company had a product release flub like this they have two options; use it as an opportunity to increase customer loyalty and positive sentiment, or not be bothered and convey their annoyance with those who hold the company accountable for some level of communication.

I don't know if Mr. Gough speaks for the thoughts of Ken himself, but he is the customer service point of contact and based on that he has made it quite clear they lean toward the latter.

• 1 month later...