Free Swimbait Stuff

Desma

47 minutes ago, Eveninglabor said:

I hope this stuff didn’t go to that bucket mouth guy that responded. He’s got a photo of a child on his profile but is out here flipping citizens. I have no issue with flipping baits but if he’s also taking free stuff and acting like he needs it then I do have a problem with that. Currently he wants me to send him items first before he ships mine lol. Meanwhile I have over 20 positive reviews. Can’t tell if he’s playing two roles here on SU or if that’s just a picture of his son or something and he wanted your free items for someone else besides himself.  Also, I have some items I’d like to give to someone if they are for sure a kid in need so if you have the members name you gave your stuff to please DM it to me. Just noticed it and thought it seemed sketchy but I could be totally wrong. Thanks.

Bro that’s my son with his first striped bass picture on my profile... don’t understand why that’s a issues baits WERE for him as he’s starting out...

second I wasn’t the one that got the baits I too was late 

and last thing You dm me looking to trade for my items now if that deal didn’t work out cause I ask for you to send your trade first don’t be mad and try to bash my name over that 

what ever you like to know about  me just ask me I’ll gladly tell you 

funny dude playing two roles? Wild ish there bro 

25 minutes ago, ZachThomas said:

Just don't like that he got the free stuff, he didn't need any of it. My friend Caleb just got into swimbaiting and I don't think he has anybaits at all. He could have really used the gear... 

I didn’t get anything no need to sound sour like that 

On 8/9/2021 at 11:13 PM, Desma said:

I want to give this stuff away to somebody just getting into bigger baits, or anybody that wants it, it’s stuff I don’t use and probably won’t use so I figured somebody will have better use for it

PM me, and I’ll try and ship it out as soon as I can

2207DA4B-0FE9-4EF0-9504-B29B68E70127.jpeg

Great thing your doing

So you were too late to get the free stuff that you don’t need? Lol. If you are on here flipping baits (which I could careless) i don’t think you should be taking free stuff from people. He clearly stated it was for kids that needed it.

And you were the one that made a post about trading a pack of citizens. I could care less man. But when I see you taking free stuff while flipping and then telling me to send you baits and you’ll send yours after I thought it was a little suspicious. Still do. No bashing. Just don’t want people doing the right thing to end up giving their stuff (intended for a kid in need) to a dude who flips on SU. Have a good one. 

1 hour ago, Eveninglabor said:

So you were too late to get the free stuff that you don’t need? Lol. If you are on here flipping baits (which I could careless) i don’t think you should be taking free stuff from people. He clearly stated it was for kids that needed it.

And you were the one that made a post about trading a pack of citizens. I could care less man. But when I see you taking free stuff while flipping and then telling me to send you baits and you’ll send yours after I thought it was a little suspicious. Still do. No bashing. Just don’t want people doing the right thing to end up giving their stuff (intended for a kid in need) to a dude who flips on SU. Have a good one. 

I want to give this stuff away to somebody just getting into bigger baits, or anybody that wants it, it’s stuff I don’t use and probably won’t use so I figured somebody will have better use for it—— read the post weirdo YOU keep talking about kids ???? Where???  He clearly states OR ANYBODY THAT WANTS THEM?? So how im I the bad guy here? You make it sound like I took some 3rd grader lunch money bro.... for the kids .... shoot I am for the kids bless with 9 children , broke having to flip ONCE a pack or two of some citizen and I’m label the grinch who steals kids bait.... funny I can’t make this stuff up......

10 minutes ago, Bucketmouth559 said:

I want to give this stuff away to somebody just getting into bigger baits, or anybody that wants it, it’s stuff I don’t use and probably won’t use so I figured somebody will have better use for it—— read the post weirdo YOU keep talking about kids ???? Where???  He clearly states OR ANYBODY THAT WANTS THEM?? So how im I the bad guy here? You make it sound like I took some 3rd grader lunch money bro.... for the kids .... shoot I am for the kids bless with 9 children , broke having to flip ONCE a pack or two of some citizen and I’m label the grinch who steals kids bait.... funny I can’t make this stuff up......

If your broke maybe you should stop buying baits? 

32 minutes ago, ZachThomas said:

If your broke maybe you should stop buying baits? 

Dude you practically did the same thing with the G2 i sent you . guy didn't even get the baits and every one wants to crucify him lol 

13 hours ago, ZachThomas said:

Just don't like that he got the free stuff, he didn't need any of it. My friend Caleb just got into swimbaiting and I don't think he has anybaits at all. He could have really used the gear... 

And maybe you should show your friend Caleb this forum show him how to sign up and read about Swimbait fishing like we all did to learn about the sport then maybe HE could of sign in and ask for baits for himself instead of you ,,,then being mad and sour cause someone got them ... 

stop buying baits? Are you crazy fishing is all I got!!  to escape the madness of my children and wife    For peace and quiet something you might not understand if you don’t have a few kids 

Your talking about you were a 16 yr old and its hard to buy baits  then post a search for a 300 dollar glide bait ? Maybe 16 yrs shouldn't throw swimbaits if they can't afford em ..

Edited by Loudsplashbassn_

18 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Your talking about you were a 16 yr old and its hard to buy baits  then post a search for a 300 dollar glide bait ? Maybe 16 yrs shouldn't throw swimbaits if they can't afford em ..

That was all birthday money and I got sent in to a flare up because of my medical condition, I got get well presents from friends and family (money) and they told me to spend it on what ever you want. I have wanted a Hinkle shad since I started fishing so I decided to spoil my self. Also when you sent me that bait I was only 15 so I couldn't get a job.