Few LFOD fish

Noreaster603

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Whammy said:

Nice ones dude! Can’t wait to get my hands on a Munk or that new gill! 

thanks man hoping to get after some smallies this weekend unfortunately havent been able to get out a ton this year. Man they both are big producers all my fish have come on the proto, the gill, and the munk this year with the exception of like two crawler fish. I hope you are able to get your hands on one.

8 minutes ago, Noreaster603 said:

thanks man hoping to get after some smallies this weekend unfortunately havent been able to get out a ton this year. Man they both are big producers all my fish have come on the proto, the gill, and the munk this year with the exception of like two crawler fish. I hope you are able to get your hands on one.

Thanks bro, def gonna do my best to try! I wish I could make it to the Gathering but I’m sure one will come along. Looking forward to some smallie pics!

On 9/23/2021 at 11:55 AM, Unclefish4life said:

Awesome fish, those baits look killer! Seen em on IG but seem really hard to get. Keep posting the catches man. 

yeah they are a small 2 man shop and do it for the love of it. 

On 9/27/2021 at 6:10 PM, CollinVo said:

Those are nice bro

thanks man I appreciate it, hoping for one more solid fish before I hang it up and pick up the bow.