K9 tule perch

jp_midwest

Just now, Bassmann86 said:

Got to love flippers trying to make a profit before they even have the bait in there hands.

My mom got pissed that I bought a damn bait that cost 100 plus idk what piece to put it at so 160 it is cause I guess that’s fair 

45 minutes ago, Loudsplashbassn_ said:

Lol are you supposed to be on this site then? 

No need to be a ass. They just think it’s crazy that it’s 120 bucks I’m selling it cheaper than a tiny Klash and your still talking damn. Starting not to like these forums. 

why is this post funny lol and kid just wait till u get the bait in ur hands and then post haha not tryna tell u what to do but that def would help ya vs not having the bait yet an trying to sell it. @MikeSVue Yea they did a drop last night at around 10pm eastern time in that tule parch color in the k9.

5 minutes ago, Matthew317 said:

why is this post funny lol and kid just wait till u get the bait in ur hands and then post haha not tryna tell u what to do but that def would help ya vs not having the bait yet an trying to sell it. @MikeSVue Yea they did a drop last night at around 10pm eastern time in that tule parch color in the k9.

Well I didn’t know people would get so pressed over a damn bait I didn’t know how to price and stuff so yeah I didn’t get replies cause of the price I just got called a bait flipper even tho it’s my first ever time selling on here and didn’t know people cared so much I should have waited but I messed up 

Its alright man dont let that get to u most people just bust peoples balls dont take offense cause thats what most people are on here is bait flippers or collectors an. Yea the price for the k9 tule parch is around 180 an the Tiny Klash would be like 130 to 140 if that helps but every color usually varies on prices the jdm colors go for more an the US colors average at certain price but then u have those certain US colors that go for alittle more cause of scarcity