Wtb 7.5 Battleshad

gear junkie

1 minute ago, Matthew317 said:

I got the bait no problem how the hell did u get cart jacked u show up the last minute? Cause if u where there from the get u most likely got a bait they lasted almost 4 minutes before everything was sold out which is actually pretty long for mikes production quality and had enough to last that long. If the baits worth it to u then ur just gonna have to dig ur pocket an pay a little extra that's just how the dices roll sometimes.

2 minutes ago, Matthew317 said:

I got the bait no problem how the hell did u get cart jacked u show up the last minute? Cause if u where there from the get u most likely got a bait they lasted almost 4 minutes before everything was sold out which is actually pretty long for mikes production quality and had enough to last that long. If the baits worth it to u then ur just gonna have to dig ur pocket an pay a little extra that's just how the dices roll sometimes.

I refreshed at 9est the battle and some citizens were in my kart but after the Face ID on pay pal it had the circle load thing and said battle was sold out so I took it out my kart pressed pay pal again for the citizens and got the same message for the citizens. Yeah I’m salty but I will buy from a random making money off buddy’s hard work. The struggle is real.

These baits are worse than getting a ufo or pizz good luck everyone an maybe he shouldet let people buy so many baits ONE BAIT per drop this would solve everything an no one would have to complain I mean except for the bait flippers you don’t need four packs till his next drop cause most people don’t even touch there extras than when his drops about to happen everyone sells them lmao it’s pretty easy to see everybody all of you guys have a good rest your night!

11 minutes ago, Chinnyman said:

These baits are worse than getting a ufo or pizz good luck everyone an maybe he shouldet let people buy so many baits ONE BAIT per drop this would solve everything an no one would have to complain I mean except for the bait flippers you don’t need four packs till his next drop cause most people don’t even touch there extras than when his drops about to happen everyone sells them lmao it’s pretty easy to see everybody all of you guys have a good rest your night!

sorry bro that would solve absolutely nothing not even close but good attempt coming up for a solution 

2 hours ago, Cryola321 said:

Never said he’s a bad guy just needs to step it up in my opinion. We know you Cali kids don’t like opinions that you don’t share. And I love the sanko a soft plastic that u can buy from the company not some flipper. 

Sorry for the pic, that was just my “Cali opinion” of how this was going 

2 hours ago, Cryola321 said:

Screw them baits once again cart jacked how wasn’t I fast enough with pay pal they need to sell there molds to someone who can produce enough to sell for longer then two seconds 

This is crying on the internet for future reference. I figured a sentence with no punctuation and capitalization errors would be right up your alley so let me fix it for you. There are lots of baits available that guys like you can buy from excellent bait makers. They are readily available so that you don’t have to cry about missing bait drops. 

9 minutes ago, Phiderman said:

This is crying on the internet for future reference. I figured a sentence with no punctuation and capitalization errors would be right up your alley so let me fix it for you. There are lots of baits available that guys like you can buy from excellent bait makers. They are readily available so that you don’t have to cry about missing bait drops. 

A few run on sentences but I don’t blame you the education system in California is trash. If you know of other hand pored bait that a similar to the citizens please share with the class. Thank you

Yes you privileged people that have good internet an don’t live way up north lol I bet you don’t have anything to complain about it’s not the fact that we’re cryin an if you don’t want to hear people complain than don’t read the comments lol it’s gonna happen weather you like it or not kinda like how mikes not gonna change the bait limit from four too two cause when he does four he knows all his baits will sell oh wait he’d sell out if he did 1 bait per color he would still sell out within an half hour lmao let me know if anyone wants to sell any extra battleshads they have! Talking to all you BAIT FLIPPERS LMK!

3 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

A few run on sentences but I don’t blame you the education system in California is trash. If you know of other hand pored bait that a similar to the citizens please share with the class. Thank you

STC fatty or 3:16 rising sons 

here’s a pic of the STC, in stock at tackle warehouse for $9 ea

C7699A2B-2C8A-48D4-AD56-9DBBC4A50780.webp

19 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

STC fatty or 3:16 rising sons 

here’s a pic of the STC, in stock at tackle warehouse for $9 ea

C7699A2B-2C8A-48D4-AD56-9DBBC4A50780.webp 24.47 kB · 5 downloads

Going to try the 316 weedless thanks

1 hour ago, Cryola321 said:

their*  not capitalized 

Lots of baits out there. I would fix the rest but don’t know what your saying “plenty that don’t end in crying on the internet”. Not just slow at clicking on the computer a little slow in writing English. Sorry guess this isn’t a place to voice you opinions. What has happened to u America. SMH 

Hey man I don’t like to get involved in this drama on su, I usually just laugh at it but I hate to see this kind of stuff. Let’s try to keep the swimbait community a positive place. Not a place for spell checking and english class. 

9 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

Hey man I don’t like to get involved in this drama on su, I usually just laugh at it but I hate to see this kind of stuff. Let’s try to keep the swimbait community a positive place. Not a place for spell checking and english class. 

If your going to jump in get your facts straight I spell checked the spell checker thanks for your input cnn. Fake news

4 minutes ago, Cryola321 said:

If your going to jump in get your facts straight I spell checked the spell checker thanks for your input cnn. Fake news

I was talking about everyone. There’s no reason to be so negative.