Wtb 7.5 Battleshad

gear junkie

9 hours ago, BigJimmyB said:

I must have stumbled upon the opinion section again

Lemon heads are the most stumbling bait slinging “ OPINIONATED “  people I ever met…… now stumble on out of this productive conversation thats Going  nowhere. LOL

18 hours ago, Cryola321 said:

their*  not capitalized 

Lots of baits out there. I would fix the rest but don’t know what your saying “plenty that don’t end in crying on the internet”. Not just slow at clicking on the computer a little slow in writing English. Sorry guess this isn’t a place to voice you opinions. What has happened to u America. SMH 

Take your America sucks bs somewhere else. We already get it enough everywhere else we don’t need to deal with you coming onto the forum we all enjoy, to cry about your failures and talk bad about our country. This is a swimbait forum for people to enjoy, learn, and share. Not for people to cry about how they missed out on some rubber fish. People like you are what’s wrong with America. Demanding something for nothing. You took a chance just like the rest of us and missed it. Oh well, that’s part of life. Get over it, move on, and leave America out of it. 

And no, someone else’s wanted post is not a place for you to insert your opinion and hijack the guys post who was not crying about missing the drop. 

rant over. 

11 minutes ago, _freddyroots said:

Take your America sucks bs somewhere else. We already get it enough everywhere else we don’t need to deal with you coming onto the forum we all enjoy, to cry about your failures and talk bad about our country. This is a swimbait forum for people to enjoy, learn, and share. Not for people to cry about how they missed out on some rubber fish. People like you are what’s wrong with America. Demanding something for nothing. You took a chance just like the rest of us and missed it. Oh well, that’s part of life. Get over it, move on, and leave America out of it. 

And no, someone else’s wanted post is not a place for you to insert your opinion and hijack the guys post who was not crying about missing the drop. 

rant over. 

Rant on my friend this is America and I don’t mind people criticizing what I say it is all good. But being intolerable because of someone else’s views or opinions is why we are not as strong as we once was. To each his own and I had this dudes post popping if anyone of u who got the drop has an extra I’m sure this will be the post they remember. Your welcome 

13 hours ago, Cryola321 said:

If Ferrari can do it I’m sure a bait maker can find a way to mass produce. I’m sure he’s a nice guy doesn’t mean he can’t hire people he trust or supervise until there able to produce baits to his standards.

Ferrari’s massed produced - I don’t think so Ferrari sells 9,000 to 10,000 vehicles a year - Honda, Toyota definitely mass produced. 

Try to buy a desirable Ferrari - dealers will laugh at you unless u know how to play the game - buy a few less desirable models - sell those back to the dealer at a loss - then you get on a list for a desirable car. Pay to Play…………

hire people - everyone’s trying to hire people - watch the news theres a LABOR Shortage. 

Maybe you should buy Mike’s mold and build a factory and mass produce the baits then you can have all you want. 

Normally, I don’t post stuff like this but you have approximately 32 posts and most of them are how u missed out on a drop and you chimed in on @mrlang123 thread when he was asking for advice on how to fish the bait  

Sorry……….in my world not every gets a trophy unless they earn it  

I know your lonely you don’t have to keep messaging me if you don’t want to. I see you live in New Jersey if you need a friend I can take a drive and we can go on a date or something but I have to worn you I don’t give it up on the fist date so don’t try. Who are u telling you don’t get a trophy unless u win I don’t care I’m not 11. All this for me being salty about not getting a bait is he your old man if so my bad I wasn’t attacking him just production numbers. And no thank you on making lures for a living I love what I do and its more important then making a rubber fish even though I looks like a good bait. U can lean on me if u need a friend I will try n help if I can. Stay salty I’ll just keep living in your mind rent free lol

On 8/31/2021 at 8:12 PM, Cryola321 said:

Screw them baits once again cart jacked how wasn’t I fast enough with pay pal they need to sell there molds to someone who can produce enough to sell for longer then two seconds 

Global pandemic dude chill; supply chains are in shambles. If the GM's and Coca Colas of the world are having issues you can be sure its magnified by a factor of 10 for small family run business.

go Cry-ola somewhere else

3 minutes ago, dqb said:

Global pandemic dude chill; supply chains are in shambles. If the GM's and Coca Colas of the world are having issues you can be sure its magnified by a factor of 10 for small family run business.

go Cry-ola somewhere else

Bringing back some good memories that’s how I got the nickname cryola. I cried when I broke my leg BMX racing when I was 12ish my friend started calling me mr cry o lot good times. I’ve never met so many people butt hurt about someone criticizing someone else. It’s cool got a bunch of war daddy’s in here just message me we can bicker back and forth for however long u would like. I’m sure this guys tired of ready threw all this crying to see if someone has a bait for sale. 

1 minute ago, Cryola321 said:

Bringing back some good memories that’s how I got the nickname cryola. I cried when I broke my leg BMX racing when I was 12ish my friend started calling me mr cry o lot good times. I’ve never met so many people butt hurt about someone criticizing someone else. It’s cool got a bunch of war daddy’s in here just message me we can bicker back and forth for however long u would like. I’m sure this guys tired of ready threw all this crying to see if someone has a bait for sale. 

People are acting weird because you're criticizing one of the coolest dudes in the game and no one knows who you are

@gear junkie - I got a 7.5 blue back on the drop I'll sell you for retail. If that works for you PM me details so mods can shut this pathetic thread down

2 minutes ago, dqb said:

People are acting weird because you're criticizing one of the coolest dudes in the game and no one knows who you are

@gear junkie - I got a 7.5 blue back on the drop I'll sell you for retail. If that works for you PM me details so mods can shut this pathetic thread down

Ok I get it now if your cool no criticism. U guys got a list of cool guys so I don’t spread the cry again. That ish spread  mad fast. And if anyone else has one for sale hit up your neighborhood cry baby. Have a good night we can talk trash to each other tomorrow if you would like. Stay safe cry ola

29 minutes ago, dqb said:

Man I’m good on the blue back’s I scored 2 last night and one today.  I really want goblin 

but I’m good with closing this thread down