Mother Chaser for OG Punker

Anthony Hein

Hi, I know this is a long shot but, gotta give it a try! I’m looking to either buy or trade for my unused mother chaser for a preferably unused 8 inch OG Lunker Punker in the yellow head color. I’ve seen a few pictures floating around on this website and I’m hoping someone may have one there willing to part with. I’m a somewhat new member to SU and only have one trade under my belt so far. If you are a reputable member, and want to trade, I have no problem shipping my bait first. Upon receipt, you ship yours. Like I said, probably a long shot but, worth a try. Not interested in trading for any other baits at this time! Thanks for looking.4B1CA57B-6641-4AB7-994D-3414ACDBE4A9.thumb.jpeg.e59b76f1fec565e05b9dd1992a86bd2f.jpeg

Well, That’s what I paid for it if you want to know. Just saw a new chaser sell on eBay for 500.00. So yes, I’m willing to trade a 500.00 dollar bait for a OG Punker in a color that’s not made anymore and readily available. Maybe I should try and sell it on eBay for 2000.00 like guys do in Japan and rip somebody off.

Well, That’s what I paid for it if you want to know. Just saw a new chaser sell on eBay for 500.00. So yes, I’m willing to trade a 500.00 dollar bait for a OG Punker in a color that’s not made anymore and readily available. Maybe I should try and sell it on eBay for 2000.00 like guys do in Japan and rip somebody off.

Every guy/gal that fishes/collects big baits has there so called Unicorn baits there always looking for. That OG punker happens to be mine. Can’t really put a price on a bait that isn’t available and easy to find. So yes, I’m willing to trade a 500.00 to 2000.00 dollar Chaser for my Unicorn bait.

6 hours ago, basssavage24/7 said:

Not to steal this post but I've tried the same thing tried trading a $250 glide bait for a $80 melosh hatching turtle. Still don't have one and probably won't ever find one for sell.

The turtles pop up quite often I seen them for $50-75

21 minutes ago, Niki814 said:

The turtles pop up quite often I seen them for $50-75

I've tried for some years to get one. But the whole of tried throwing money at people. Not one response it kills me because I want to actually fish it. Some spots I go to it seems there hundreds of them.