Klash 9 Tiger Muskie

Jim137a

Had a pretty epic day bass fishing and picked up a really solid tiger Muskie on a Klash 9 in Monster Ghost.  I rarely get bit on the Klash 9 in NJ but committed a good bunch of time throwing it today.  The tiger crushed it - at first I thought I had a MONSTER bass but soon realized it was LMB. Once I got it to the yak I thought I had a monster pike and sent a pic to @CG_Fisheswho told me it was a tiger. 

I couldn’t get him safely in the yak with all those teeth and trebles flying around and didn’t want to stress the fish with hero shots so snapped the pic I could yak side and let him go. Got a few decent pickerel and quite a few bass including a solid 5 pounder - not a bad for dirty Jersey  

D45A0EA5-F6D0-4C54-AFAE-22B5A655BCF8.thumb.jpeg.478a6f64a6199d337c6ff977d53a6a28.jpeg

BBFA4CD7-ED66-42BB-8A27-A93D008E7BA8.jpeg

1 hour ago, Mitchduh said:

Nice catch. What mode and retrieve did he smash it at?

DRT klash 9 Monster Ghost, no lip and transfer tail in mode B.  

I was doing a burn pause - on the pause with the transfer tail the bait glides out pretty wide to the left or right - fish hit it on the pause - CRUSHED IT. 

Just now, Jim137a said:

DRT klash 9 Monster Ghost, no lip and transfer tail in mode B.  

I was doing a burn pause - on the pause with the transfer tail the bait glides out pretty wide to the left or right - fish hit it on the pause - CRUSHED IT. 

Hell yeah

2 hours ago, Jim137a said:

Had a pretty epic day bass fishing and picked up a really solid tiger Muskie on a Klash 9 in Monster Ghost.  I rarely get bit on the Klash 9 in NJ but committed a good bunch of time throwing it today.  The tiger crushed it - at first I thought I had a MONSTER bass but soon realized it was LMB. Once I got it to the yak I thought I had a monster pike and sent a pic to @CG_Fisheswho told me it was a tiger. 

I couldn’t get him safely in the yak with all those teeth and trebles flying around and didn’t want to stress the fish with hero shots so snapped the pic I could yak side and let him go. Got a few decent pickerel and quite a few bass including a solid 5 pounder - not a bad for dirty Jersey  

D45A0EA5-F6D0-4C54-AFAE-22B5A655BCF8.thumb.jpeg.478a6f64a6199d337c6ff977d53a6a28.jpeg

BBFA4CD7-ED66-42BB-8A27-A93D008E7BA8.jpeg

Is that a tiger though for sure? Looks a little different but hard to tell from pics 

9 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Is that a tiger though for sure? Looks a little different but hard to tell from pics 

Top pic is def a tiger.  The lake I was fishing is stocked with them.  There’s no pure strain muskies in that lake. 

2nd pic is of a pickerel. 

23 hours ago, Jim137a said:

Top pic is def a tiger.  The lake I was fishing is stocked with them.  There’s no pure strain muskies in that lake. 

2nd pic is of a pickerel. 

Alright I thought it was same fish dumb me cause I was looking at the gill plate and was like somethings funky