Swimbait Underground Traveling Toxic WNC

JacksonF

This bait is gonna produce! I’d get in line but I already have 5 lol. Next guy throw some st-56 size one on it and crank that sucker. Fast crank followed by a decent pause around cover and dying weedlines has been producing for me this fall especially the wind blown weed lines.

1 hour ago, Bass the east said:

This bait is gonna produce! I’d get in line but I already have 5 lol. Next guy throw some st-56 size one on it and crank that sucker. Fast crank followed by a decent pause around cover and dying weedlines has been producing for me this fall especially the wind blown weed lines.

Will do! Thanks.

2 hours ago, Bass the east said:

I had some ready to throw on, I already have the exact same bait (color scheme) and have my bait set up with the St-56's. pic of the traveling bait vs my bait after a year and a few fish caught.1735701616_ToxicWnCmineXtraveling.thumb.jpg.fc5c53ae4e223933cebee6caf1fd2362.jpg

Was hoping for some time to get out with the traveling bait but family priorities come first. Here is the bait with the one catch I had with it while it was in my care. 9lbs 5oz, new PB by an ounce, 20.75".  Almost had a DD!1045274062_BabyBakeronthebumpboard.thumb.jpg.e82573064899981d4c7acb20f9143c01.jpg

3 minutes ago, Bakerlounge said:

Was hoping for some time to get out with the traveling bait but family priorities come first. Here is the bait with the one catch I had with it while it was in my care. 9lbs 5oz, new PB by an ounce, 20.75".  Almost had a DD!1045274062_BabyBakeronthebumpboard.thumb.jpg.e82573064899981d4c7acb20f9143c01.jpg

Congrats bro, hell of a catch! 

3 minutes ago, Bakerlounge said:

That's a dope pic nice catch! Lol congratulations man !!

16 minutes ago, DrewManFishing said:

The crackdown bite continued for me today, threw the WnC around for a few hours on Saturday with no luck. Went to my confidence spot today and got a few little guys! 

Right on bro! Nice to see that bait putting in the work and paying off for you! 

3 minutes ago, JacksonF said:

Right on bro! Nice to see that bait putting in the work and paying off for you! 

Thanks! It felt good being able to get some rash on the bait. I hope others after me have luck with some bigger ones!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...