316 Freestyle Bass in slow sink and floating and DRT Klash Ghost all never fished with

lurejunkie

Hey Underground,

2021 has been a rough year for me and now  my company (I can't tell the name until it makes the news) has now locked us out of work without pay until my union agrees with their ridiculous contract demands  so I have decided to sell some swimbaits that I don't fish with to get some cash in my account to" prepare for the worst and  pray for the best". There will probably be many more swimbaits to come because I have an addiction like all of you and have many more then I need. I wanted to give you all the short story of why I'm suddenly trying to sell some baits.  I'm not looking for pity and I don't want charity so please only make me an offer if you are truly interested in them. Please PM me a fair offer if you are interested in any or all of these. I don't expect to make a profit but would like to get a fair price for them.  I have never sold a swimbait before so bear with me and I will figure this out and I will try very hard to make sure you get your swimbait ASAP.  Thanks for reading , James

IMG_0522.JPG

IMG_0525.JPG

IMG_0527.JPG

IMG_0529.JPG