Big baits.

Bassindon69

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mickey would you consider prepayment from paypal, Visa, Discover,etc so we do not have to spend so dang much time on the stinking computer. You would know for sure how many baits and how many colors needed. There are so many guys who spend tons of time looking on forums for these baits and others you have made. I would love to prepay for two of these baits ahead of time and I am sure there are more of us who would love to do so. I believe this would help so that you will not have so many people frustrated. The same thing could happen again maybe even if you made 200 or more baits. The same guys could end up with two more baits and the guys who were unable to get baits might not be quick enough again. You can not please everybody but this might put a smile on some of the upset people out there tonight. I just hope after all of this that people understand it is not about those little green fish but they are sure fun to catch. You guys who did not get a bait today try to thank on what's good.

Hey mickey if your making another run of the 6 inch freestyle would you consider keeping the 2 per person rule in effect for both runs.. So say a guy got two in the first run he cant get two more, or if they got 1 the first only alow 1 the second. This may be to hard to do tho.. If so no problem.. Cant wait for the blugill :shock:

Mickey would you consider prepayment from paypal, Visa, Discover,etc so we do not have to spend so dang much time on the stinking computer. You would know for sure how many baits and how many colors needed. There are so many guys who spend tons of time looking on forums for these baits and others you have made. I would love to prepay for two of these baits ahead of time and I am sure there are more of us who would love to do so. I believe this would help so that you will not have so many people frustrated. The same thing could happen again maybe even if you made 200 or more baits. The same guys could end up with two more baits and the guys who were unable to get baits might not be quick enough again. You can not please everybody but this might put a smile on some of the upset people out there tonight. I just hope after all of this that people understand it is not about those little green fish but they are sure fun to catch. You guys who did not get a bait today try to thank on what's good.

This would also eliminate "the scalpers"

Congrats on an incredible release Mickey. Your work is unrivaled and the demand for it proves such. Glad to hear you're working on another batch so quickly, as I missed out today despite leaving work early to order. Keep up the good work man, we all appreciate it

Not really man, they could just pre-pay too and wait it out, then flip em. There really isn't a way to get rid of the scalpers, as you've seen on ebay, they even hold them for a long time (herrings were 5-6 months ago) and put them up. Always gonna be people like that and it sucks, but it is what it is.

Geoff

Not really man, they could just pre-pay too and wait it out, then flip em. There really isn't a way to get rid of the scalpers, as you've seen on ebay, they even hold them for a long time (herrings were 5-6 months ago) and put them up. Always gonna be people like that and it sucks, but it is what it is.

Geoff

True

Me though I would just rather pay Mickey for the bait and get it when I get it...

i would love to see mickey make some rising sons and Freestyles in a hitch color! heres a bigger pic i found.

He does have rising sons in some hitch patterns but the "bait fish" color is the most spot on IMO. That pic I have is a Hitch from clear lake and it's about 12-14 Inches long. I just can't upload it so it's big enough. An actual hitch color would be sick cause most hitch colors are way off. hook it up with the clearlake trout!