Fish Everything Taxi Trout

Jdcampbell

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 9:41 AM, MEGAMAG119 said:

Fact: The owner is an irresponsible douche bag. He owes a lot of people either baits or money. He’ll dupe new guys who don’t know he’s shady… then he’ll f@ck  you. You’ve been warned. Good luck. 

Very interesting. I’m guessing you’ve been screwed by him? That totally sucks bro. I’ve since sold this bait as I didn’t like the way it fished. But that info is VERY good to know. Thank you for being straight forward and honest. Hard to find that nowadays. Last thing I want to do is support a company that f€cks people 

3 hours ago, Jdcampbell said:

I’ve since bought a hoog and couldn’t be happier 

Hoog Swims so nice and matches the trout perfectly….bragging pics attached cause I’ve been on the skunk train lately  

D0C58440-8513-4ECE-ABBB-7CF7F30C6E55.jpeg

6F3CC22A-043D-4405-8364-5820AA6A9FA7.jpeg

Edited by Jim137a

Fact: The owner is an irresponsible douche bag. He owes a lot of people either baits or money. He’ll dupe new guys who don’t know he’s shady… then he’ll f@ck  you. You’ve been warned. Good luck. 

Yes total trash he is would never buy anything from him again ever

He's a kid so I'm sure he's probably not very consistent also probably doesn't give a "Not Allowed" I had a taxi I also heard him say in his cast and crank podcast that it's the best trout glide lol people need to look at Hiroshima more he's got the best glides in the game as far as trout goes

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, Jerkbait22 said:

Any actual reviews of the taxi trout? He started dropping them again. Thanks. 

Here’s a swim video from IG - but as others have stated I have no interest in doing business with Fish Everything. 

I’m at that point in my life where buying baits should be fairly easy, not accompanied by BS and drama and a bait that’s easily replaced should I lose it. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clr4jEhDGZC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

19 minutes ago, Jim137a said:

Here’s a swim video from IG - but as others have stated I have no interest in doing business with Fish Everything. 

I’m at that point in my life where buying baits should be fairly easy, not accompanied by BS and drama and a bait that’s easily replaced should I lose it. 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Clr4jEhDGZC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I hear ya and I've heard of the issues. The swim video is what got me interested and it's being sold through a tackle shop now who you'd think would be easier to deal with. Maybe I should just wait until I get a chance to fish my BGC Trout first. Can't get enough BGC glides.

I’d definitely go with a sure shot bait like a new Hoog 9.5 or BGC. FE baits are (in my experience) inconsistent in action. I have a PW that folds over on itself constantly and another one that has a perfect glide with supreme stability. They also have inconsistent sink rates. For the money you’d be spending, I’d go with something more reliable. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2022 at 3:46 PM, B_larkin3 said:

I’d definitely go with a sure shot bait like a new Hoog 9.5 or BGC. FE baits are (in my experience) inconsistent in action. I have a PW that folds over on itself constantly and another one that has a perfect glide with supreme stability. They also have inconsistent sink rates. For the money you’d be spending, I’d go with something more reliable. 

both baits I bought suck as well he never replies want to sell nut then I just screw over next guy not cool so they just hang there never deal with him or phoney ever again

48 minutes ago, gary m said:

both baits I bought suck as well he never replies want to sell nut then I just screw over next guy not cool so they just hang there never deal with him or phoney ever again

Sorry to hear that. It’s sad when craftsmen refuse to stand behind their work. 

1 hour ago, gary m said:

I would try him on IG if you haven’t already. I didn’t end up buying anything but I had a question that he answered pretty quickly there. 

Edited by Jerkbait22