Holiday spirit

JacksonF

2 hours ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Ohms for the poor my Good Sir....

But seriously, I nominate @Lj17luke. He’s a solid guy and I know he doesn’t own a UFO. He would put it to work I assure you. 

Thanks buddy I really appreciate it! Happy holidays to you and your family!

2 hours ago, GoodVibez_TightLines said:

how about asking for a college freshman’s report card, making sure they got all As, im sure a college kid most likely couldn’t afford the  bait.  have them DM you ?

This couldn’t be more true haha. College is never fun finals right now are getting the beat of me haha

2 hours ago, GoodVibez_TightLines said:

how about asking for a college freshman’s report card, making sure they got all As, im sure a college kid most likely couldn’t afford the  bait.  have them DM you ?

They might flip.it for books lmfaooo jk he kinda did that already with a HS kid and a sherpa ! Lol think Jackson should just nominate himself and keep it dude's legit as they come ahaha 

I’m gonna go a different route than most people. There’s a lot of deserving young guys here. There’s a lot of guys newer to swimbaiting who could use it and would fish it hard who are deserving as well. But how about remembering how WE all got here? How about some of the guys who are responsible for hundreds of us getting to where we are at with swimbait fishing? The guys who got into swimbait fishing and made it their passion and committed to sticking with it for years and years and helping everyone they possibly could along the way? I know there’s a good handful of those guys. Some have come and gone. But the guy who comes to my mind and stays there and is ALWAYS HELPFUL AND POSITIVE is @bassbass The man has never spoken a negative word in his life….or at least not here. And he always answered questions when I started out and he was a fellow New Englander. And that was a long time ago now…

6 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

I’m gonna go a different route than most people. There’s a lot of deserving young guys here. There’s a lot of guys newer to swimbaiting who could use it and would fish it hard who are deserving as well. But how about remembering how WE all got here? How about some of the guys who are responsible for hundreds of us getting to where we are at with swimbait fishing? The guys who got into swimbait fishing and made it their passion and committed to sticking with it for years and years and helping everyone they possibly could along the way? I know there’s a good handful of those guys. Some have come and gone. But the guy who comes to my mind and stays there and is ALWAYS HELPFUL AND POSITIVE is @bassbass The man has never spoken a negative word in his life….or at least not here. And he always answered questions when I started out and he was a fellow New Englander. And that was a long time ago now…

+1

8 minutes ago, Mossypumpkin said:

Very valid point. Brian is an amazing guy and a living legend in the swimbait community