Holiday spirit

JacksonF

Hey man I’m sure there is someone else that would be more deserving than me but im 16 in the swimbait game and would never be able to afford a bait like that I hope it goes to the right hands I would love to have it tho haha your a great dude to give it away 

3 minutes ago, Inbamahuntinga10lber said:

Hey man I’m sure there is someone else that would be more deserving than me but im 16 in the swimbait game and would never be able to afford a bait like that I hope it goes to the right hands I would love to have it tho haha your a great dude to give it away 

Thank you for the kind words. The bait has already found a new home though. Keep grinding, and don’t get caught up on hyped baits. There’s plenty of solid baits that are much more affordable and easy to obtain that will still catch big fish

3 minutes ago, Inbamahuntinga10lber said:

I saved and got a 250 and a k9 and plan to spend some time learning them I got a Hinkle blank from Andrew for Christmas and I’ve heard that is a great bait 

Smart man. Work hard and save your money for the things you really want. The hinkle is a killer bait, you got a gem there