Roman Mother Chaser cut in half

Hmoob

Saw Tackle Tour hack a Mother in half when they were pretty new. This Mom Chaser has a much more complex weighting system. Very interesting video. Oddly satisfying. 

Edited by SVT THUNDER
Grammer

1 hour ago, B_larkin3 said:

I was surprised how short the connecting twist wires were between the front and rear sections 

Same. On the Mother, at least the bottom wire is through the lead. Here’s the article from Tackle Tour where the Mother was crudely cut in half if you want to compare the internals with the Chaser video above. 

http://www.tackletour.com/autopsyromanmademother.html

44 minutes ago, BASS_SWINGER said:

Could just take an X-ray 

One of my the guys that showed me how to build striper plugs when I started was a doctor and would have the X-ray techs X-ray all the old vintage rare baits so you could accurately reproduce them without sacrificing an original. Still have them all saved 

3 minutes ago, chefchris said:

One of my the guys that showed me how to build striper plugs when I started was a doctor and would have the X-ray techs X-ray all the old vintage rare baits so you could accurately reproduce them without sacrificing an original. Still have them all saved 

I remember years ago field and stream did an article and they had an X-ray of a triple trout that I thought was so cool at the time