Chad shad question

DrewManFishing

1 hour ago, CP1 said:

I have a legend that I got a month or so, haven't test swam it yet.... But it does the same thing. The range of motion on both sides is not the same. Is that normal? Cause my Chad has the same range on both sides.

I looked at some of my “ best “ glides and not all of them have the same range of motion but they all swim well. 

7 hours ago, Jim137a said:

I looked at some of my “ best “ glides and not all of them have the same range of motion but they all swim well. 

Thank You, Appreciate it. Apparently it's gonna be 58 here in IL X Mass eve so gonna give her a test swim. Figured since I saw it posted on here I would ask.

I think it’s just the smooth versions that have been knocked of right? I watched the video Kevin done on BassU (this was before the fakes came around). He says basically the reason he introduced the smooth versions of his baits is so he could sell them to his 3rd party vendors to custom paint them. He said he will never let a scaled bait leave his shop unfinished in fear that someone might attempt to knock off his scaled pattern. Either way it sucks that he and the buyers of these things are in this situation.