There is another life for Butch Brown

swimbait 24/7

Thought you guys would like to see what I do in my spare time when i'm not swimbaiting. This fish is not my biggest on video with this type of bait and many others. Whoops, i thought I was on spinner bait underground.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hywjQNXsOnE

I think that's the thing I respect the most about Butch. He does this because he loves it. He's caught over 1,400 fish over 10 and he still gets amped when he lands one today. He is not trying to get sponsors, endorsements, or "air time". Just straight loves the game. Props Butch.

Tell you what I will buy the video for sure, and if you take me fishing I will buy the beer. I'm sure everyone is wondering is the video going to be informational, about big bass and their habits, structure, feeding habits, etc.? I know you don't want to spoil the video, but was wondering. Also what about swimbait rigging, and technique in certain situations? I know this is a lot to answer, but was wondering?

Tell you what I will buy the video for sure, and if you take me fishing I will buy the beer. I'm sure everyone is wondering is the video going to be informational, about big bass and their habits, structure, feeding habits, etc.? I know you don't want to spoil the video, but was wondering. Also what about swimbait rigging, and technique in certain situations? I know this is a lot to answer, but was wondering?

No, watch all the big catches being made, cast to catch to make you twitch in your seat when I set the hook. No boring bull like everybody else who doesn't have substantial catches on thier videos and use habitat, structure, feeding habits, and other garbage as fillers. This is straight swimbait fishing for real. Watch and learn, remember when you buy Ikea furniture, there are no written instructions. Pictures only.

I hope you can wait a while longer I'm still going strong with the filming and have never made a Dime from fishing yet :cry:I need a beer.

This NewCastles for you butch! And the rest of the six pack my man! :lol:

I don't even need to say keep sticking em' Im just gonna sit back and wait for the next video 8-)

Jake