Hook Safety Caps

Jim137a

Well, I finally got my Covid covers from the Wuhan today and I have to say, these things are awesome!  I’m a bit bummed they don’t fit all my baits, but they work for the vast majority and I’m extremely pleased!  Don’t be like me, get them from Amazon so you don’t have to wait a month!

On 2/11/2022 at 9:24 PM, BPayne said:

I ordered directly from Runcl on the 3rd.  I definitely should have followed the advice to just order from Amazon because my package is still showing in China after all this time….Wuhan China….

I just got mine from runcle on thursday brother ordered 3 boxes 14.99 each worth the wait took almost 4 weeks they are 19.99 on amazon they will come I started thinking same but glad I went with runcle

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Grabbed some of these a few weeks ago. Truly awesome. Fills that gap with owner purple and yellow covers where purple is too small and yellow is too big. As  mentioned already, they will not fit a standard 3/0. But they work on my Motherships, FG Shad, 9.5” Baldy’s down to 6” UFO’s. Truly awesome hook covers. Thanks to @chefchrisand @Jim137afor introducing these to me.

Edited by SVT THUNDER