Mike Bucca Bull Shad??

ADAM C

Randall, I just wanted to say you are dead wrong on your crybaby facebook post.  The place he fishes is open 7 days a week, year round.  It is not open a few days a month like you say.  The reason I know this, is because I go to the same place.  So keep assuming to make an even bigger a double s out of yourself. It is quite comical to everybody.  

In my past life before fishing I worked in management for a company that "fixed" failing companies. One of the common themes in all failing companies is a culture of low standards while acting like there isn't a problem. Often the people running the show always liked to talk up and sell everyone on how great things are and would over promote the company to customers (advertising budgets and marketing) and employees while maintaining low standards. If you couldn't change that culture it was over for that company. College taught me nothing on that. Rizzo fits the mold of talking it up while not showing real results. I do things the exact opposite. No talking all results. Best marketing ever.

Not sure if you notice but I am almost positive he outsells you 100 to 1.  His baits are all over professional series and boats of Elite series guys.  If anything, his business is booming, not failing.  Maybe if you stuck to advertising your bait, instead of trying to put down everybody else's, you may boom as well.  Also wouldn't hurt if you made more than 1 bait a month.   

In an internet swimbait pissing contest, the only winner is the guy eating the popcorn and reading all this stuff. Nobody who participates comes out of this a winner, it just seems like petty smack talk and jealousy. And I am saying this as a guy looking at it from the outside.

from my experience, Randall has never lost an argument.  He is right 100% of the time and everybody else is lying a-holes that copy him.  

Not sure if you notice but I am almost positive he outsells you 100 to 1.  His baits are all over professional series and boats of Elite series guys.  If anything, his business is booming, not failing.

Maybe if you stuck to advertising your bait, instead of trying to put down everybody else's, you may boom as well.  Also wouldn't hurt if you made more than 1 bait a month.

I just shipped 100 plus baits made in the last month. Mike would have never been able to build a bait without my help or getting my baits from Bugpac on here to copy. You can only give mike credit for his three section bait with all the problems. Give me credit for the actual bait design part and pros using his bait. Bugpac has admiited to it and anyone who knows how that went between me and bugpac it wasn't going to happen without it being truth. Mike has never done anything on his own. He uses and rides coattails of others for anything he has ever done. I am not into this with the goal of selling the most baits or using people, shocking up fish to promote my baits etc. I DONT WANT TO BE LIKE MIKE. I do this with the goal of making baits that work on my own. It just happens that it pays the bills.

Edited by High Power Swimbaits

Randall, I just wanted to say you are dead wrong on your crybaby facebook post.  The place he fishes is open 7 days a week, year round.  It is not open a few days a month like you say.  The reason I know this, is because I go to the same place.  So keep assuming to make an even bigger a double s out of yourself. It is quite comical to everybody.

He is at Rocky Mountain PFA I can go take video in the same places he is sitting in his photos to show it. He has been seen there all spring on the first ten days of the month when the trophy lake is open. Once again I am not impressed by people or baits who go looking for shocked up fish for the DNR to give them or Rocky Mountain average fish that most everybody with a little skill catches. Last person I know who tried to promote himself there caught all his fish on a King Kong swimbait. After someone told him he only looked good because he was at Rocky Mountain where its easy he deleted all his photos and left the GON site. It's that type of place for all the self promoters and narsisistic people to get photos for praise and promotion. Or us normal people just to have fun catching easy fish.

In an internet swimbait pissing contest, the only winner is the guy eating the popcorn and reading all this stuff. Nobody who participates comes out of this a winner, it just seems like petty smack talk and jealousy. And I am saying this as a guy looking at it from the outside.

Honestly I m not trying to win anything. People will buy Mikes baits and they will buy mine. I know that. I just called BS on the shad thing and Rizzo and the other guy showed up to comment. I just comment when people comment directed towards me. I am just glad I don't have to BS to sell baits and can say whats on my mind without worrying about the results having an effect on sales since my sales are based very little on promotion.

get to making baits.  Dude on facebook just said he paid in October and he is wanting his baits.  That is only about 8 months ago.

I am back to work now been waiting on supplies that were sent wrong to be replaced. Yes it was a tough year for me over the past year with things that came up in family life. I don't think he was complaining though just asking for info.

And just imagine if you were able to manufacture faster! You'd be a millionaire!! But, who wants more money...

But I'm done on this thread. Go get to making baits,

For some people making baits isnt about making money and keeping up with demand. I cant speak for anyone else, but I do know this for a fact. some people just like to keep the gears grinding

For some people making baits isnt about making money and keeping up with demand. I cant speak for anyone else, but I do know this for a fact. some people just like to keep the gears grinding

Ceaser is right. Randall there is a reason you have a big demand. It speaks volumes of the quality of your baits.