Tournament sign ups!

Danny C.

One of the ones in are live well barfed up 3 or 4 crawdads. I didnt know this untill I got home and the live wells sat empty at dennys. Opened them up to a nasty funky smell. I left them open under the cover hopefully it airs out a bit. :oops:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man looks like y'all had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing it with us other folks throughout the country. SU is a real class act place.

Congrats Don. You sir are an amazing fisherman.

Hope other SU chapters can pull off something like this. The rest of us are pretty

spread out...

Hey thanks man :oops:

Let me tell ya though, I drove 6 hours one way (Well, 7 hours on the way there with LA traffic and ripping cover) and win or lose it would be worth the memories :D8-)

I think 6 hours maybe 7 would be my limit. East coast it talking mainly south east options. We're talking time in days not hours for me for most of the options. Not sure if there's enough north east guys to get another thing going. I'll look into it, damn it looks fun. Don't get me wrong I'd love to go down to the south east and fish, I'd just need a day to get there, day to fish, and day to drive home. That would be tough to clear.