Tournament sign ups!

Danny C.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

That's it Don. When we fish together its going to be at the Great Salt Lake. Then maybe you won't whoop me too bad. :lol:

It's all for fun ;)

I was really impressed with Don's fishing skill and understanding of the water.

+1

Don came in an hour and a half late and still won!

:lol::lol: Not sure what time we launched :? I was getting jumpy rigging up 8 rods on top of all that floating by the dock, knowing all of you were fishing already. I got one rod ready for the wife and I said "fish" We need a line in the water :lol: As soon as I got done with all the rods she was snagged and had to break out the bait knocker LMAO! Slow start indeed :lol:

forgot to mention guys...that fish that i caught was sh!tting black feathers out! Apparently it had eaten a whole coot! You can see the feathers coming out of it. Epic.

On Cachuma 25 years ago we witnessed a female Mallard lose 5 of its 6 babies in a cove..never heard of one eating an adult duck. Crazy.

they looked like buoys at first until you got close to them and realized what they were. crazy to see the bass josh caught have that coming out of it!! pretty nasty looking actually. haha

:lol: hell yea it was. And I'm sitting there watching it sh!t feathers and losing precious ounces. Oh well, I guess feathers don't weigh much anyways!

Man looks like y'all had an awesome time. Thanks for sharing it with us other folks throughout the country. SU is a real class act place.

Congrats Don. You sir are an amazing fisherman.

Hope other SU chapters can pull off something like this. The rest of us are pretty spread out...