3:16 freestyle release?

DBirdtn

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the info Darth. I like many others haven't been lucky enough to get in on retail releases. Last bait I was fortunate enough to get was a baby wake a few years back. If I recall it was before any of the freestyles were released. I kind of dipped out of the game for a while but am really eyeballing a new FS shad/herring/trout. Most places are locked up with ice around here so the craving is pretty bad :lol:

Z

I can tell you this much, Due to the fantastic holiday Me and my family just had I am running a little behind on this batch of baits.I will not be releasing any baits this week. Hate to see you guys glued to the internet all week for nothing. But I'd keep my eyes peeled for next week! Hope that helps.

There you go , folks!! ;)

I can tell you this much, Due to the fantastic holiday Me and my family just had I am running a little behind on this batch of baits.I will not be releasing any baits this week. Hate to see you guys glued to the internet all week for nothing. But I'd keep my eyes peeled for next week! Hope that helps.

Will it be over 10 inches or less than 10 inches?

Will it be over 10 inches or less than 10 inches?

It will be the 6 inch... 8-)

See for all you guys talking trash on how man your not gonna get one now and stuff like that there you go mickey himself told ya next week so my question did work now we all know i have a job and family don't have time to sit and watch computer all night like some of ya and you know who you are i have to feed my family and go to work don't have mommy or daddy paying my bills for me and puying my baits so anyways thanks mickey and those who tried to help me hope it doesn't offend those it doesnt concern good luck everybody hope you get baits as well as me :D