LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

hi

Fish I love that rod, I remember seeing that stick and contacting Ben to quit fishing and start wrapping mine.

Quick Katt Williams Hater Quote

Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, b!tch. - KATT WILLIAMS

Lol love it

Wow people are so jealous. They got something coming. Those sissy are to worried about making bs instead of making great products. That's alright more fuel for the fire. They don't know what they are getting into. Bens just going lay it down and blow them straight out the water.

hi

Fish I love that rod, I remember seeing that stick and contacting Ben to quit fishing and start wrapping mine.

Quick Katt Williams Hater Quote

Live your m'fing life. Get your hustle on. Understand people are gonna hate you regardless. Get that out of your head, that fantasy world where people ain't hating on you. You gotta be grateful. You need haters. WTF do you think a haters job is? To f'ing hate. So let them do their damn job. WTF you complaining about. Ladies if you got 14 women hating on you, you need to figure out how the hell to get to 16 before the summer gets here. WTF you mad about. Fellas, if you got 20 haters, you need 40 of those m'fers. WTF you complaining about. If there are any haters in here right now that don't have anybody to hate on, feel free to hate on me. Sit back and say my hair ain't luxurious when you know it is, b!tch. - KATT WILLIAMS

:D

Lolololol!!

IM GOING TO GET ONE SOON ITS THE NEXT THINg ON THE LIST

Looks like i'm going to have to man up and get one. I'm looking for a new rod for smaller swim baits like baby wakes, 6 in FS trouts, gills and shads. Sounds like it better be an LDC for me! Is it the MH I should be looking into?

Anyone ever have Ben make a rod with a cork handle? I don't like foam handles just like the feel of real cork in the hand. Haven't seen anyone with an LDC with a cork grip. I bet it would look cool and old school. Already got a curado 201 dpv waiting to go on it. I better get this project going before spring in NE!

I remember seeing an LDC with the spiral guides for the first time. Didn't know it was a Low down until much later. I talked to a few people about it trying to figure who made it, "easily the sickest rod I've ever seen" was something I said a lot.

Actually his work is still some of the nicest I've seen up close.

Congrats on the haters Ben! Awesome things have a healthy follwing of haters.

Also F*ck them!