LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

Definitely chill that you and your son are tight and fish together Mickey... I know fishing is one of the reasons my dad and I are close. Talking from the son side of things, it pays off and is easier to talk about the important events in life in a relaxed environment like fishing with my dad. Great pics!

I've used Okuma, Dobyns, and Loomis swimbait rods and while they all are decent rods, they are not even in the same league as my three LDCs. I loved my Loomis SWBR(s) until I purchased my LDCs. After using my LDCs ALL my other rods felt wrong in my hands, whether it be action, weight, or "fit". While the bling factor is nice, what I enjoy is that the rods are built for me, to match my body. I've got long arms and my LDCs are perfectly balanced and tuck nicely under my arm, which allows me to fish comfortably all day. Even my non-swimbait-throwing friends are impressed by the look, feel, and weight of my LDCs.

As far as Ben, the man behind the product, I've never met him. Hell, I've never even spoken over the phone with him. But our correspondence concerning my LDCs has led to emails and texts about more than just my order, including fishing, family, and shooting-the-ish in general. I probably annoy him with my questions but consider him a friend.

People are going to talk ish no matter what. Whether it be about your looks, the car you drive, the weight you lift, or in this case the rods Ben builds. It's petty and is usually based on jealousy, and in the end says more about the person opening their mouth than what words they're saying.

Ok i think i may have to pull the trigger on one soon..that rockstar is sick..i accidently left the browser open and my wife saw Mickeys sons rod she soooo oooooh i like that!i want one! So looks like im gunna have to get her one too..ben be expecting a email soon

Bill,

Send me a email at bpvaughn@ cox.net........I will send you a PDF of what we are working on. I am having one built with all cork grips, gold and silver bullet reel seat, and gold, silver and blue wraps. Ben is still working with me on it because this is my first Swimbait rod. Bet your &ss it is going to be BAD.

I feel if you are going to do something, make it the best. That is why I will be throwing 3:16 Swimbait with my LDC rod this spring.

Brian

Sent Brian, thanks sounds like an awesome stick!

Bill we should hookup in the spring, not much open water now :roll: so you can try the 8" H splitgrip Ben made me :mrgreen:

Memories are like books; a few live in our hearts through life, and the rest, like the bills we pay, are read, and then forgotten —Gerald Bendall

Cherish the moments with your children, things change!