LDCs.........................

TacklemanTybs

IMG950034.jpg

I'll start the voting on this: most wicked looking LDC rod

My vote is for this one!

I have to agree, I have seen a lot of his rods and that one just looks so cool.

Thanks guys! Ben knocked it out of the park on this one. Going to have a blast fishing this thing!!!!!

I'd love to have one built with that reel seat but I'd have to get a cooling device built in for summertime use here. I can only imagine how hot that would get on the boat deck on a 100 degree day :shock:

I have that reel seat on one of my ldc's and I never noticed a heat issue however it was not fun to fish in the cold w/o gloves on haha

I'd love to have one built with that reel seat but I'd have to get a cooling device built in for summertime use here. I can only imagine how hot that would get on the boat deck on a 100 degree day :shock:

I have that reel seat on one of my ldc's and I never noticed a heat issue however it was not fun to fish in the cold w/o gloves on haha

haha i noticed the same thing. I went out the other day and my fingers were freezing with it. I love that reel seat tho

you guys in Michigan and Jersey have 100+ degree days where you feel like your about 50 feet away from the sun? :lol:

Seriously, Ben would NOT make me a rod with that reel seat, in blue mind you, for the heat factor. Hell, we have days where your gear gets too hot to pick up off the boat deck. After a 10 minute run you have to splash water on your rods just to be able to pick them up.

Ok I don't have an LDC but after seeing the rockstar one and jam's rod Ben is going to be getting an email very soon. Now all I have to do is figure out what I want. I was still in debate about what to get but after the responses I recieved on my rod and reel question and reading this thread I am getting one. Ben sounds like a real class act and a great guy. Thanks all for making my decision easy. Pretty sure he will be getting an email as soon as I post this.