If anyone has one.......

Darth Baiter

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I just have to say this: There are some of the coolest guys on here. I didn't expect to find a bait that soon, and while it wasn't any of the colors i wanted, I will take whatever I can get. Mickey's waking baits are among the best, and I have caught some decent fish on the smaller ones, but not the big ones like the OG Wake yet. The truth is, I did try to get a bait, but it was for somebody else who was stuck at work. I had other guys try to get one for me, but they managed only one, which I'm glad they got for themselves. Thank all of you who bumped this thread up to make sure I got one, I am humbled at the support I received to help me find a bait. Thank Ali for helping me to find one by "Jedi Mind Tricking" somebody out of a bait .....I could hear it going something like this:

Ali: You don't have a rod big enough to throw that bait....

Buddy: I don't have a Rod big enough to throw that bait....

Ali: You need a smaller waking bait.......

Buddy: I need to get a smaller waking bait.....

Ali: I know somebody else who needs it...

Buddy: I dont need this bait...

:lol:

By the way, if anybody can spot GrantG a bait in Sucka or I Feed Fish a bait in Bass or Sissy, that would be great. This site is coming together more and more, and its nice to see .

And HELL YEAH!!

Hellyea! the Underground having the Undergrounders back it was cool seeing this thread come together and giving back to someone has been a upstanding member since the beginning and working it out to get you a bait! Karma at its finest dude hope you stick some giants :twisted: