killer instinct lures?

slideaction

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would involve authorities. This is beginning to sound more and more like he's just taking your money with no intention of providing baits. I have had luck simply mentioning the fact that the next step is to call the police, I've found that this usually cuts through most bulls*** people are trying to pull.

I would involve authorities. This is beginning to sound more and more like he's just taking your money with no intention of providing baits. I have had luck simply mentioning the fact that the next step is to call the police, I've found that this usually cuts through most bulls*** people are trying to pull.

My cousin ordered from him and hasn't had a response. Good thing he's a cop. Will see what happens...

It's like jfish disappeared from the boards

Was hoping that if I put it out on his fb he would respond faster but it seems opposite. Looks like there might be enough of us that he pulled one on for it to be felony. He should hurry in respond esp if dannys cuz is a police officer

I've asked around. I've heard where he fishes, bust haven't had time to hit up those parks. Maybe a Paypal fruad might work... Idk my cousin works for Long Neach PD in the harbor. He's always on a boat idk how much he's going to be able to do. This is a sucky situation..

What if u sent money order instead

I guess it depends on who it was through? Not sure. Is there a way to see if a money order was cashed?

yes, but you need the receipt that is attached to the money order to track it.

I emailed him to see if he is still making baits and how long the wait is, I will let you guys know if he responds.

"Tracking a money order online is relatively easy if you understand the necessity of keeping the receipt tab once attached to the money order. This tab retains the money order number needed to track down the status of a money order. Without the receipt stub, there is no way to ever find out whether or not the money order has been cashed."

Contacted Paypal, bitched them out because they weren't going to accept my claim, got my money back.

I hope the baits come, still. I'll pay for them then. I hope all bait makers take this as a "what not to do to your customers" moment.

Good luck to the rest of you guys.

The owners name is JFISH???? he has been P.M. me on CALBASSIN the last few day's to buy some 68's maybe you can find him on there???

Damn that dude for talking money and not giving baits or better yet for not returning the money...Last act of a Desperate company :[