F5

Nick M

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was on my Imac using Firefox. I started refreshing around 1230 at like 1236 the screen turned blue and went blank. I freaked a little but quickly copied the URL from Firefox then pasted it into Safari. Once i was in Safari i saw the add to cart buttons, clicked Koke floater and checked it out. i went back for a second bait but they were all sold out by the time I got back the homepage. I have been wanting a 8" for over 2 years now.

I was on my Imac using Firefox. I started refreshing around 1230 at like 1236 the screen turned blue and went blank. I freaked a little but quickly copied the URL from Firefox then pasted it into Safari. Once i was in Safari i saw the add to cart buttons, clicked Koke floater and checked it out. i went back for a second bait but they were all sold out by the time I got back the homepage. I have been wanting a 8" for over 2 years now.

Same thing happened to me on my Mac. Darn Firefox went blank on me and ended up using Safari. Ended up getting one. Stoked on that.

All that and you still scored, congrats!

Same thing happened to me on my Mac. Darn Firefox went blank on me and ended up using Safari. Ended up getting one. Stoked on that.

Good recovery, we will definitely have to remember to use Safari next time.

All that and you still scored, congrats!

Thanks man, the 8" FS trout is the bait I have been wanting the most from 316's line up, so I am stoked to finally get one. I prefer slow sinks but for a 160$, I am hesitant to throw sinking baits.

I was on my Mac and was using safari, worked.