NOW!!!!!!!!!!

TacklemanTybs

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see some pics of fish with the sport model hanging out of the mouth!

Only the "collectors" got them, so that means, fishing them is a rare site. :?

If I paid $541.00 for a bait I would be reluctant to fish it too.

So are people constantly on the site F-5in all the time!?? I imagine some of you "collecting fisherman" must be getting a heads up on the dl?... not that anyone would even admit it if there was a secret coalition. :lol: Since there was no public notification on facebook in any form, I would imagine based on Jayson M's comment there must be one... Not that I would even be paying that much money for a bait personally, so no hard feelings in anyway. Just curious how cracked out some of you guys really are!? :P Please, someone post a pic of a fish bigger than 6lbs on one of these baits soon so that I might want to shell out some cash for one some day. They are beautiful!!!!

Pretty easy to get the baits, hit a release and then post video of cast 2 catch, guarantees you are in the next release ;) Once you hit one, you can keep getting baits as long as you can keep catching fish(which isn't that hard on these baits).

And here you go, 2 fish over 6lbs and 1 that went 5-2.....on the east coast ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JzpR4f2xj8

not only the "collectors" got them. There were some for the general public, not sure how many but there were. I just happened to look on the page when they popped up and could have bought some, but didn't want any, so there was a chance for some non-"collectors" to get them.

not only the "collectors" got them. There were some for the general public, not sure how many but there were. I just happened to look on the page when they popped up and could have bought some, but didn't want any, so there was a chance for some non-"collectors" to get them.

When did they pop up on the 3:16 site?

You talking about 8" FS and they are talking about Sport Model 10" FS I believe :D If not, sure wish I would of seen the sports pop up :twisted:

Oddly enough, the last 3 releases I got lucky on was just by chance. I check the site regularly, building up a shopping cart with soft baits. Then back out. lol

Then I come back to see a release, then boom.

I don't trip out when I miss a release, always next time. All of my baits get tossed as soon as I get them, no matter the price.

I just wait till people start slangin baits after a release to swoop. Maybe pay a little more but its worth it if you want a bait. In the weeks following a release people start dropping baits, i just be patient.

I'm not part of the collectors club, and yet I have a couple 316's and was lucky enough to snag 2 baits from the most recent release. Be patient like Caesar said and the color/lure you are looking for may appear for sale. I would then pounce on that opportunity!

A six is a six is a 6. I don't believe in the poor east coast thing unless you live above Mass! I've seen the video's and heard you talk about countless DD followers. :P Hopefully you don't think the whole west coast has fish like the San Diego lakes!

A six is a six is a 6. I don't believe in the poor east coast thing unless you live above Mass! I've seen the video's and heard you talk about countless DD followers. :P Hopefully you don't think the whole west coast has fish like the San Diego lakes!

:lol: True dat! I've had some bigger followers on the 8" FS, we'll see. Gotta get out "Money" aka my beat all to hell 8" FS Dark Trout Floater catching machine to get some C2C for the next release ;)

Hopefully you don't burn up your whole fishing day trying to get one on the FS, when you would probably be catching a handful on a hudd :o

I remember some painful vid's with the big wake. Did that ever produce?