back in oregon takin what i can get

colbypearson

been home for a few weeks got a few swimbait fish and some jig fish nothing over 4lbs but heres a few from the last two trips, its slooooow.... but i got one on a little creeper trash fish yesterday and one today so i cant complain, im liking this bait a lot havent really found a bad way to fish it but both of these came pitching it at willows and kinda stroking it back on the bottom in about 15'... ;)

hopefully i can get on a big fish rampage soon! water was 55 last weekend but talked to a guy who had 49 today, its been a downhill week as far as temperatures are concerned but im looking forward to this next weekend.

post-86-14252985034007_thumb.jpg

post-86-14252985034383_thumb.jpg

post-86-14252985034669_thumb.jpg

good fish man...I caught one on the creeper a couple weeks back...FYI mine ripped near the hook pretty bad after my second fish so have some mend it near by. Also the 1/4 oz beast hook was too small, the Trokar 5/0 swim bait hook fits perfect though.

good fish man...I caught one on the creeper a couple weeks back...FYI mine ripped near the hook pretty bad after my second fish so have some mend it near by. Also the 1/4 oz beast hook was too small, the Trokar 5/0 swim bait hook fits perfect though.

thanks!, im throwing it on the 6/0 gamakatsu 1/4oz its working pretty good so far i have about a 66% hookup ratio witch isnt to bad, the first one i had ripped but i mended it back into shape and so far im two fish in on that one and a miss and it has teeth marks and the top part of the tail fell off but it has a little harder kick i kinda like, its a really fun bait to fish it sucks about the cost though because i would love to fish numbers with it but its gonna have to be more of a tough fishing swimbait :? i like it though thats for sure, lots of ways to mix it up i doubt i have even scratched the surface!

IMG_0549.jpg

Nice fish SO-ORE SWIM the state record is yours for the taking keep chucking the swimbaits.My water temp is 53.2 in the mornning and 58.7 at peak.

Your the freakin man butch really means a lot. :D its the stuff like that, that will keep me going the extra mile!