$$$ Want to buy 9" hph $$$

Jlure

1 hour ago, brinkerhoff150 said:

Has anyone actually ever sold a 9" HPH on here? I have seen about 1000 WTB posts for them but almost always crickets. How many were made? Free bump.

Yes. But usually handled via PM. The amount they go for would cause most to have a stroke though. 

And plenty were made prior to 2018-2019. Just amazing fish catching bait with a very unique action. 

Edited by SVT THUNDER

42 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Yes. But usually handled via PM. The amount they go for would cause most to have a stroke though. 

And plenty were made prior to 2018-2019. Just amazing fish catching bait with a very unique action. 

The 9" was only made around 2013-2014 time frame. 

14 hours ago, brinkerhoff150 said:

Has anyone actually ever sold a 9" HPH on here? I have seen about 1000 WTB posts for them but almost always crickets. How many were made? Free bump.

There is a lot more 8" baits out there being the 9s had a short production run. Nobody really knows how many are left. Randall doesn't even know how many he made. Currently there is a handful of guys that own the vast majority of them. Most people don't want to sell because they won't be made again. 

Other Buyers please beware of any 9" hph for sell by anyone recommending to contact email allennewjr@gmail.com. Had a few "people" point me in that direction. But the guy has pictures of different baits and pictures of another members 9"hph 

On 2/14/2022 at 2:21 PM, brinkerhoff150 said:

I got mine from the bm couple yrs ago, the guy had 4 of them and I regret to this day not cleaning him out

There is one of mine tried on one of the rods on the deck of my boat,  yes some get fished, yup can't believe it. The round holes at the joint makes you caught way more fish.

Next time we get out just grab the rod and fish it. I will bring 40 to 50 HPH glides and you can try all them out.

26 minutes ago, bassbass said:

There is one of mine tried on one of the rods on the deck of my boat,  yes some get fished, yup can't believe it. The round holes at the joint makes you caught way more fish.

Next time we get out just grab the rod and fish it. I will bring 40 to 50 HPH glides and you can try all them out.

What is the major swim difference between the 8/9 you have seen? I have both and can’t tell.  Both of my baits are xss.