SUB Tournament - April

SU Crew

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Ben for posting those and also for the explanation on how to do it. I think I may be able to do the next one if I catch another :lol:

No problem, the key is to resize the largest side (width or height) to be no longer than 550 px. Most programs that resize will adjust the smaller side to be proportional. Then you can save it to your desktop for example. When posting, below the message body you click "choose file" and select the pic from the desktop. Next click "add the file" and insert it into your post. Hope that helps...

Went out today for about 3hrs and got a 3.15lb :roll: wasn't worth a pic but hoping to upgrade this weekend.

I spent more time messing with my new Lowrance DSI today instead of fishing, oh well

Well, I havent had the chance to put anything in this tourney so far because ive been on a week long fly fishing trip in the sierras... But, on my way home, rocky and I visited a "secret spot" in the middle of the mojave desert and came up with this guy on the 7 inch mission fish 8-)8-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSC_1414.jpg