SUB Tournament - April

SU Crew

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I havent had the chance to put anything in this tourney so far because ive been on a week long fly fishing trip in the sierras... But, on my way home, rocky and I visited a "secret spot" in the middle of the mojave desert and came up with this guy on the 7 inch mission fish 8-)8-):lol::lol::lol::lol:

DSC_1414.jpg

Nice!!! kicked my a$$ with a trout :lol:

Nice fish Nicknick

Tried to go bigger today but came up a little short. First two pics are a 6.15 lber caught on an 8" Lit up Trout freestyle slow sink fished fast with rips and twitches

post-146-14252985059601_thumb.jpg

post-146-14252985060264_thumb.jpg

Then I nabbed this chunky 5.5 lber on the same Hudd 68 Rof 12 that I caught the 7 on earlier in the week, slow rolled up a rocky point

post-146-14252985060965_thumb.jpg

early pre spawn, it's been unusually chilly here in CT this spring. Water temp was 49 at daybreak and saw as high as 53 in a windblown cove. The last two years temps have been over 60 by the end of April

Oh ok. It's kind of hard for me to imagine a bass on a bed in May, or maybe even June :lol: . But it does look like you've got this months tourney locked up. Congrats :)