These things might actually be worth the hype!

Rdoerfler

Nice one. You and @DrewManFishingare already having a great start to the year! They might be labeled as Hype, but they’re proven bass magnets. @bassbasswas slaying them on UFO baits before most even knew about them. Congrats man. 

Just now, SVT THUNDER said:

Nice one. You and @DrewManFishingare already having a great start to the year! They might be labeled as Hype, but they’re proven bass magnets. @bassbasswas slaying them on UFO baits before most even knew about them. Congrats man. 

Hahah Drew and I were crushing them today. He also got a really good one

2 minutes ago, BPayne said:

Wait, there are UFO owners out there other than @JacksonFand @SVT THUNDER?!  Did someone cut their internet off during a drop or something?  Haha that is a stud of a fish!  Color me jealous of the fish and the bait!  Cheers

Hahah thank you!! I’m still shaking with excitement from when i caught it lol

6 minutes ago, Rdoerfler said:

Hahah thank you!! I’m still shaking with excitement from when i caught it lol

Those are the absolute best moments….and literally why you will keep fishing, keep grinding through rough days, and keep spending lots of money on gear!  

6 minutes ago, Rdoerfler said:

You definitely got that last part right lol. Definitely a grind tho but it’s so worth that feeling of when you lift that fish into the boat!

I like the bite myself. Each lure has its own different feel, you never really know what’s on the other end, it’s exciting! If I could put that feeling in a needle and shove it in my arm it would be the end of me haha

15 minutes ago, Whammy said:

I like the bite myself. Each lure has its own different feel, you never really know what’s on the other end, it’s exciting! If I could put that feeling in a needle and shove it in my arm it would be the end of me haha

I totally agree. Nothing in the world beats that feeling of getting a bite on a swimbait. Especially if you’ve been grinding that bait and it pays off!