Best affordable gill glides.

Bonzo

This topic was just posted about (check page 2 “Pan Fish Glides”) and people put in a lot of good recommendations. Personally for the price I really like the Jackall Gantarel Jr. I switched out the hardware on mine but in my opinion it is an excellent bait. Swims well, great color options, fairly versatile and isn’t too heavy to be used on conventional gear. 

25 minutes ago, chevro1et said:

I picked up the Baitsanity Gill about a month ago and it swims nice, there's a few different retrieves that work with it.  Probably gonna be the gill glide I fish the most this season.

I probably don't have as much experience as these other guys but I agree with this dude. I've been playing with them a good bit. Love them so much that I actually bought 4 floating versions and 3 slow sinking versions that I like best. Definitely the best production style swimbait that I have thrown. Hope this helps.

Baitsanity Explorer Gill. Perfect size, profile, weight, and swim. It will outproduce baits 4x it’s cost, and I will put my DRT Pulse on that. Just a masterfully engineered gill at an amazing price point. Check the SUTV section for Proof of Purchase and Legitimization. 

1 hour ago, BassInterceptor said:

Baitsanity Explorer Gill. Perfect size, profile, weight, and swim. It will outproduce baits 4x it’s cost, and I will put my DRT Pulse on that. Just a masterfully engineered gill at an amazing price point. Check the SUTV section for Proof of Purchase and Legitimization. 

Watching this guys video is what made me purchase my first Explorer Gill. I liked it so much that I purchased 6 more.