Real Prey Custom Paint Jobs

Cochran53

Hey SU,

Just wanted to post a pic of these baits that Joe at Real Prey painted for me. The picture isn't very good, but the alewives are painted in a threadfin shad color, the shiners are in blue gill and crappie, and then the 10" is the regular rainbow trout. They all look SICK in person. Hopefully I can turn this into a review soon!

post-1431-14252988977312_thumb.jpg

Bass at the local ressy have been pounding the bluegill alewives I have. Joe is a stand up guy I have to take him out fishing soon.

IMG_20130612_182640_zps416f80c4.jpg

Nice! I wanted to get more, but I had to cut myself off. :lol: At least for the time being.

Oh, and his bass color looks awesome. He has a video up with one of his bass baits. You might want to check out his site.

Bass at the local ressy have been pounding the bluegill alewives I have. Joe is a stand up guy I have to take him out fishing soon.

IMG_20130612_182640_zps416f80c4.jpg

Nice! I wanted to get more, but I had to cut myself off. :lol: At least for the time being.

Oh, and his bass color looks awesome. He has a video up with one of his bass baits. You might want to check out his site.

He is also painting with the same material he uses for the baits. 35 psi to push that stuff thru the airbrush.

yeah, it seems really durable. With most painted softbaits, paint begins to come off when they stretch out. I don't see that being a major issue with these.

If they rip they can be fixed using clear RTV silicone which can be had at any auto parts store.

The golden pond shiner is pretty sweet also. The first time I fished one was this year and on my first cast I had one swipe at it right at the boat. Later that day I caught 3 decent bass on it with the biggest one being 6-1.