Best 200 size reels

Bonzo

I'm a big fan of my Daiwa Coastal 200HS. I've been using it for both salt & freshwater and have 0 complaints. The foam grips are super nice for when your hands get wet/it's raining outside. The only downside is some people don't like the color, but I personally don't care. The thing has taken a beating

tatula 200 has been solid for me, great reel for the $$$, mine are going on their 3rd season with no issues, upgrade the handle is my mod

recently upgraded to the shimano conquest 200 DC on two set ups and so far its a great reel. a pretty big price hike from most 200 sized reels but worth it if you plan on sticking with it

even if not the higher end stuff holds its value great. 

• 2 weeks later...

I second what @JacksonF said about the conquest 200DC. The new conquest 200 is a close second to the 200 DC. The non dc is a more refined reel, smoother under load and more compact plus that are about $360ish on digitaka. The only reason it is second to the DC is the dc works amazing for chucking hardbaits specially when the wind picks up.