Sent money have not received bait

benczar94

Has anyone heard from or have contact info for Niki814? I sent her money for a baby wake back in January and have not recommend the bait. A week after sending the money she contacted me through PayPal saying she got a new phone and could not get back into SU and that I should message my address to her through the PayPal message she sent me. I sent her my address and then never heard from her again or received my bait. Sent a request for my money back last month and haven’t gotten it back or heard from her again. I have her email but no luck. Any advice on what I should do?

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, SacPig916 said:

Sent out free bootyshakers with the exception of shipping.  Sent her 2 and she never paid me for the shipping.  I got 3 different excuses.  In the end, another person grinded her to pay me, but I declined the payment several months later.  

Sad to hear. Sorry about that Mike. 

Everybody has their own spending habits and financial situations and other personal stuff going on, but if I ever intend on buying something from somebody who has to sell their baits in order to pay bills I always use the fees….

Hope you get your bait or money back. 

23 minutes ago, Bass_blaster said:

Everybody has their own spending habits and financial situations and other personal stuff going on, but if I ever intend on buying something from somebody who has to sell their baits in order to pay bills I always use the fees….

Hope you get your bait or money back. 

Sometimes just an excuse to hope for a quick sell to catch a drop that same day lol seen it before