Whompuscat658

Mannyflores

Just looked up another transaction back in March for a reel that he appeared to rip someone off. How could he still be allowed on here only to take more peoples money and rip them off?  Is there any kind of traffic cop that watches over this kind of BS? 

9 hours ago, David Wo said:

Just looked up another transaction back in March for a reel that he appeared to rip someone off. How could he still be allowed on here only to take more peoples money and rip them off?  Is there any kind of traffic cop that watches over this kind of BS? 

The Black Market should just go back to G&S transactions where the buyer pays the fees as the standard.  

It’s interesting that SU buyers are willing to accept the risk for SU sellers (who they don’t know) that believe they can avoid the tax man by running the deal FnF.  In an audit, if profit is made, the gov would considered these swimbaits a “good” and unfortunately, it’s a taxable transaction/business if over $600 is made in profit in a year.  Even further, It’s not cash, it’s documented by PayPal who has to report the transactions to the IRS.  If the fed wants a cut of your profits on a swimbait transaction, they will want it regardless of you say it’s FnF or G&S.  

We are seeing a lot more folks get ripped off because we have made it easy for people to rip buyers off in the name of accepting risk so Sellers can hide from the IRS. 

We don’t need a traffic cop, buyers should just use G&S (pay the fees) anytime they are buying from someone they don’t know. 

He has been banned. 

1 hour ago, Snookonfly said:

The Black Market should just go back to G&S transactions where the buyer pays the fees as the standard.  

It’s interesting that SU buyers are willing to accept the risk for SU sellers (who they don’t know) that believe they can avoid the tax man by running the deal FnF.  In an audit, if profit is made, the gov would considered these swimbaits a “good” and unfortunately, it’s a taxable transaction/business if over $600 is made in profit in a year.  Even further, It’s not cash, it’s documented by PayPal who has to report the transactions to the IRS.  If the fed wants a cut of your profits on a swimbait transaction, they will want it regardless of you say it’s FnF or G&S.  

We are seeing a lot more folks get ripped off because we have made it easy for people to rip buyers off in the name of accepting risk so Sellers can hide from the IRS. 

We don’t need a traffic cop, buyers should just use G&S (pay the fees) anytime they are buying from someone they don’t know. 

Paypal goods and services will eliminate this. 

Does SU need to really control every aspect of a transaction and somehow try to police how transactions between two individuals are done? Handing money to a stranger when you don't have someone you really trust to vouch for them seems crazy to me... Probably why the only time this happened to me I paid G&S and was promptly refunded by PayPal. It's cheap insurance. If someone demands you just give them cash on their word, maybe ask them to just send the bait on the trust that you'll give them the cash when it arrives.... Can't see anyone doing that, so I don't know why it frequently happens the other way 

Not tryin to beat a dead horse or stir post, I've learned my lesson but just have a question.  

@swimbaitunderground Once someone has been banned what access do they have to the site?  Can they read and right messages and just not post anything for sale, trade, etc.  or can they not message people and or read messages at all?  The only reason i'm asking is it looks like Whompus was last on the site 20 hours ago and if dude wants to make amends and reimburse the people that he grifted does he have the ability to communicate with them?    

1 minute ago, David Wo said:

Not tryin to beat a dead horse or stir post, I've learned my lesson but just have a question.  

@swimbaitunderground Once someone has been banned what access do they have to the site?  Can they read and right messages and just not post anything for sale, trade, etc.  or can they not message people and or read messages at all?  The only reason i'm asking is it looks like Whompus was last on the site 20 hours ago and if dude wants to make amends and reimburse the people that he grifted does he have the ability to communicate with them?    

Once they’re banned they cannot login or view messages. That’s one of the reasons we don’t typically ban right away as we want to allow the member some time to make things right. 

36 minutes ago, swimbaitunderground said:

Once they’re banned they cannot login or view messages. That’s one of the reasons we don’t typically ban right away as we want to allow the member some time to make things right. 

is there a way to give them access to messages but not posts? 

1 hour ago, David Wo said:

is there a way to give them access to messages but not posts? 

Man, he’s gone. Period. SU does NOT take banning lightly. I’m sorry you got scammed. But others did too well before you. He had time to make things right and chose not to. Good riddance. 

5 minutes ago, SVT THUNDER said:

Man, he’s gone. Period. SU does NOT take banning lightly. I’m sorry you got scammed. But others did too well before you. He had time to make things right and chose not to. Good riddance. 

Shouldn't he have their email from the paypal transaction anyways?

26 minutes ago, David Wo said:

Like i said in my first sentence,  lesson learned.  I'm done and past it. I just saw dude accessed site 24 hours ago and i was just curious about what rights he had since he was banned.

My sincerest apologies if I came across the wrong way. That wasn’t my intent at all. I was just trying to say that an SU ban means all privileges and membership no longer exists. I’m glad he’s gone, but I’m sorry that you and others were robbed by that scumbag.