Swimbait Underground Bait Share - Traveling Slammer

SU Crew

Now bigpoppa is a net guru too, give me a break...I have been fishing over 40 years and I have never poked a fish's eye out, WTF??? What else are you the master at, I gotta know...

They were carp actually eyeballs twisted in net thrashing like crazy. Only way you notice is when eyeball gets stuck and pops out, most of the time you are just blinding em when those knots in nylon nets scrap against the eyes imo...no biggie bass still have lateral line....btw, I have blinded many fish over the years with swimbaits just by chance and it has nothing to do with net. I am surprised you never have. Makes me feel guilty every time it happens.

Edited by bigpoppabass

• 2 weeks later...

Now bigpoppa is a net guru too, give me a break...I have been fishing over 40 years and I have never poked a fish's eye out, WTF??? What else are you the master at, I gotta know...

Rumor has it that the year the 3:16 baby wake was released all bass got their eyes poked out hahaha

• 2 weeks later...

Had a good time fishing with the Traveling Slammer

8087c1b4-e299-4efc-a24a-f5ad8c16bff0_zps

Here's the bucketmouth of a 9.97 pound largemouth bass I caught earlier this year on a swimbait from land

04780fab-2883-4981-9c0f-2b8944749b66_zps

29'' Slot Snook I caught earlier this year on a swimbait from land

98e4ad64-9685-4475-9fc7-0f191e39dd15_zps

Edited by bassing305

So the traveling slammer finally touched down here in San Diego earlier this week. Unfortunately i was my work sent me to pheonix for about a week so i couldnt fish it as quick as i would have liked but...

post-25338-0-03040800-1478379747_thumb.jpg

yesterday i got out to local lake murray and pound the shore for the evening sesh. It was pretty cool cause its getting dark early and the lake still doesnt close till 8p.

No fish on it yet gonna take it out again tomorrow morning and send it back out monday. Ill post an update soon.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...