CL8 Mighty Mouse doing work

Skaugger

Sure is fun catching them on this...makes me want to pick up the cl8 baby possum or some other larger rat bait (cant afford a nezumma) lately they have been loving this little guy

post-2592-14252989044582_thumb.jpg

Solid fish and cool release video, congrats :D

Thanks, currently on my 9th tail. Seem to last about 3 fish before ripping or coming off the body completely...love the way its designed, next purchase will be the cl8 baby possum 6"

Sweet fish and nice vid.

currently on my 9th tail.

I had the same issues with my Rago Rats,so I replced the tails with leather(like in leather shoe laces). Since then I haven't lost a single tail. I don't feel I lose much action using the leather tails,here's a pic.

regards,

Casca

post-589-14252989045367_thumb.jpg

Sweet fish and nice vid.
currently on my 9th tail.

I had the same issues with my Rago Rats,so I replced the tails with leather(like in leather shoe laces). Since then I haven't lost a single tail. I don't feel I lose much action using the leather tails,here's a pic.

regards,

Casca

Damn that's legit, thanks for the pro tip! As soon as I run thru the pack of yum worms I bought to use as tails I will try this out

Skaugger,

You could also treat the tails with a waterproof spray to keep them floating better but I don't think it's necessary.

regards,

Casca

What rod are you throwing this bait on? I have been eyeing it for a while now... Solid chunk!

Phoenix recon, 7'2" heavy with a revo sx

I suggest u buy one :) best $20 I've spent on a lure

post-2592-14252989046288_thumb.jpg

Nice one! those little dude get bit. I dont mind replacing tails on my rats, if i need to replace them its cuz im getting bit. Some only last one fish because I choose not to glue them on. Also you can change tail colors to match light or water coditions.

Nice one! those little dude get bit. I dont mind replacing tails on my rats, if i need to replace them its cuz im getting bit. Some only last one fish because I choose not to glue them on. Also you can change tail colors to match light or water coditions.

Agreed, right now I'm using a peanut butter/jelly color worm and it seems to work better then the straight black one that came with it...